Please Read!

Wow!! I have officially finished my first whole fanfiction! I am sorry it took me so long to get around to updating this final chapter and I feel terrible for making those loyal readers wait so long!!! Before I posted this chapter I went back and fixed a few things (clarifying something I had written that contradicted something else, filling in a name that I accidentally left blank [i feel especially bad for that one :/] and trying to figure out why some of the pictures on the chapters have duplicated). While doing this I saw how HORRENDOUS my writing was only a year ago and I am thankful that this book has helped me get to the point in my writing I am today.

As this is the conclusion of this book, I am currently beginning 2 new fan fictions. One is called Not Broken, Just Bent and it is a Thorin/OC story. The cover is the picture that goes along with this chapter. Another one is called Bridging Boundaries, and it is a Thranduil/OC fanfic. Both of these stories show how much I have improved as a writer and are significantly better written than this story. I would love your input on which one you would like to see posted first, so make sure to comment on this chapter and let me know. :)

And as a final closing statement, I would like to thank all of the people who loyally read my story. I always looked forward to seeing people comment and it made me so happy when people added this book to reading lists titled things like, "Great Stories" or, "My Favorites" This is my first ever story to be fully, 100% completed and it is a big accomplishment for me. I am eternally grateful for the loyal readers who kept me writing even when I had lost motivation. I will never be able to repay you guys for being such great readers. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you all,

shewalksinstxrlight