I

Karrueche

Hi! I'm Karrueche Tran. I have a brother named Raymond and my parents. My best friend is Kylie Jenner who's dating Tyga (Michael). I'm single. Yay! (Note the sarcasm).
I have 2 dogs, both of which are male Rottweilers. They're both pretty young. One of them is 8 months old, the other is 5 months. The older one's name is Chop, and the younger ones name is Chief. They're both so cute!

Chris

I'm Chris Brown! I'm currently dating this girl named Nia. She is the one for me. I just know it. I have a lot of friends on the basketball team. Well everyone there's my friend. I have a group of my niggas tho: Tyga, August, Liam, and Danny. They been wit me through thick and thin. Some people say I have too much. But I say I'm just gettin started.

Karrueche

Today was Friday. The best and worst day of the week. It was the day before the weekend, but it was the only day I had gym. My dad was the gym teacher. I begged him to make me not have to take this class, but he explained it was good for my heart and lungs. I went on a run every weekend and went to the gym on Wednesdays. He said he didn't wanna hear it. I just went along with it. Partially because Kylie was in it, and I didn't wanna leave her alone there if I left, so I guess he wanted her t have some company.

"Alright! Come in here." He said. We were kind of a big class, so it was hard to get everyone's attention, but my dad had a persuasive voice, so he kept their attention.

"We need to cooperate fully! I see a lot of you sitting around or talking in groups!" He said, staring at those girls who always talked and never did anything. I was kind of part of it.

"K coach! Let's get to it!" Chris said loudly while snapping us back to life. He was the most perfect guy ever! He had a sexy voice, his lips were plump, and he was just hot overall.

"That's the spirit! Let's get out there and kick some opponent ass!" Dad said enthusiastically.

"Kae. Is he always this pumped?" Kylie asked me.

"Ya. Every day." I said. It was the end of the day, and I just wanted to go home. But the guys had basketball tryouts today, so I had to stay longer with dad to help him evaluate everyone. We were gonna play dodgeball. I was terrified of having balls thrown at me. Especially if I was the last one standing. I was good at other sports, but I despised dodgeball.

There were 2 team captains. Chris and Danny. They were best friends. I wasn't the first person to get picked. They picked the guys first. Even the nerds, then they went to us.

"Karrueche." Chris said. I slowly walked over to his side. I couldn't believe he would pick me! I looked over at Kylie who was on Danny's side. After they picked everyone, Chris huddled us together. I was right next to him, and his arm was around my shoulder! Calm down Kae. Calm down. He's just using you as an armrest. Calm down.

"We have to go aim for their legs! Okay! They can't catch it or really have enough time to think bout jumping. Any questions bout the plan?" He asked. No one said anything. "Great. Let's go team!" She said as he rolled his shoulders and stretched his legs. The only plan I had was to stand at the line that divides the 2 teams and talk to Kylie there. Or get out and then talk to her.

"Alright! Get to the wall!" Dad yelled. Everyone shuffled to the wall opposite to the other team, and when dad blew the whistle, all the guys ran to get as many balls as they could. I washed from the wall. Chris got like 5 balls, and got perfect aim at their feet as he threw them. I looked over to see Kylie sitting out already. I just walked up a bit. Someone threw a ball so lightly I could've dodged it by moving a centimeter. I chose to move so the ball would hit my arm.

"Oh no. Looks like I'm out!" I said happily.

"Kae. I know you don't give a damn about this game, but everyone is influenced by other's actions. Okay? Can you at least try to pretend you wanna be here?" Dad asked.

I sighed. "Okay. I'll try. And do I have to stay for tryouts?" I asked.

"Yes! I need your help kiddo!" He said.

"Alright." I sighed again, and walked off to Kylie as my dad blew the whistle again, indicating that the game was over. Chris beat everyone.

"Okay! Go talk to your team. See what you did wrong or right, and come up with a solution that you're bound to win by." My dad said as he sat down in his chair at his computer. There was a table and a chair with his laptop there.

"Okay guys. Listen. Y'all did good! Keep aiming for the feet!" Chris said.

"Aight. Any flaws?" A nerd asked.

"Yeah. Some of you weren't playing at the best of your ability. I highly suggest whoever you are, change your ways for the team." Chris said.

"Aight. Let's do this shit!" Someone else said.

I just walked over to the wall again, waiting for this dreadful class to be over so I can wish tryouts was over.

"Yo! Karrueche. I was talking bout you!" He smiled.

"Oh. Okay. I'll try harder this time!" I sent a fake smile his way.

"Aight. You gon' be at tryouts today?" He asked.

"Ya. I have to help my dad pick who's on the team and who's not." I explained. Then the whistle blew.

"Aight. See you there then!" Chris said as he jogged to catch up with his friends who were on their way to the locker rooms.

And that's all he said. Nothing more. Although, I wish he did say something more.