U

Chris

I was in math class with my friends, and a lot of nerds.

I was nervous about football. I wasn't the best at football. That new kid Cam was tho. I met him this morning. He said he also played basketball. He wanted to join so he left to talk to the coach. I was pretty nervous, because I was the best at this shit! No one else! If he's good in basketball, I'm done for! My girlfriend's probably gonna leave me, and-

"Chris! Julie's collecting the homework!" August said.

"Aight." I said as I took it out to give to her. I was getting way over my head here. She wouldn't leave me. And there's a little chance that Cam's actually good at basketball.

I couldn't wait for math to be over. We had set next, and I was actually good at it. Then we could go play some basketball. I went to coach's office during lunch, but he said he would put the list up at the end of the day. Right before classes ended.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1..." The bell rang.

"We're out fools!" August yelled.

"Sit yo fat ass down!" Tyga said.

As I walked to the door, I saw Kylie and her friend wait at the door.

"After you, ladies." I said.

"Thanks" Kylie said.

"T-thank you." Her friend said.

"No problem ma." I said as she walked in front of me. I forgot her name again! I know it start wth a K. Kayla? Kris? Uh.

"Hurry up Chris!" August yelled as he ran in front of me. I was a fast runner, so I caught up with him pretty easily.

"Yo ass is cheatin again!" He laughed. We ran to the coach's office to check if the list was there. It wasn't there!

"Yo coach! Where's the list!" I asked.

"Chris. I told you. I'm gonna put it up when school's over!" He said. "Now get to class! You two are gonna be late!" He yelled as we ran to the art room. We ran in, and made it to our seats.

"Christopher and August! Please get out and walk in properly. You two are late!" The art teacher complained.

"Whatever bitch!" I mumbled. Someone giggled and I flashed a toothless smile at her.

"Hurry up boys." She said.

We walked out then walked in again "properly".

"Now. We will continue working on our pieces for the art show. The painting are going to be in the middle. All the supplies are where they're supposed to be. Get to work!" She said with a fake bitch smile.

"This bitch has the audacity to make us walk out, then back in." I say.

"Whatcha gon do bout it man? She's a fucking teacher!" Tyga yelled.

"Quiet back there in the corner." The teacher said.

"She's racist man! The white guys are screamin their asses off!" August said.

"Ya. Whatever man." I said.

"I'm gonna prank her so bad!!" Tyga said.

"Man, if you do that, yo ass is gonna be outta the team! Coach knows everything!" August said.

"I guess you're not right!" He laughed.

"Christopher? May I speak to you?" The teacher asked.

"Ya. What's the matter?" I asked.

"It's just that, you're the best artist in class, so I was wondering if you could walk around and help a few people. You don't have to." She said.