epigraph

Slut
___________

Written by Charlotte
Taken from thelovesociety
_______________________

"Maybe she's a slut because she's lonely, she's sad, she's hoping someone or something will make the lonely and sad go away.

It won't, of course. It never does. But nonetheless, there's not a girl who's more hopeful than a slut, more optimistic. She may give in, but she doesn't give up. She keeps looking, she keeps hoping, she's always waiting for that someone who will say it: I love you, too.
-Diana Joseph

____________________________

This is for the girls who believe the only way they will be loved is if they give something in return.

For the girls who don't fit into the good girl category and are immediately placed in the slut column.

For the girls who are not the protagonist in the story.

For the girls who are misunderstood and feared for what they do and believe.

For the girls who are criticized and hated for wanting to have a good time, while the same type of boys are given the excuse 'boys will be boys.'

For the girl who wears what she wants because her body isn't anybody else's but her own.

For the girl who all the boys like, and is envyed because of it.

Trust me, labels don't define your worth.
_______________________
D I S C L A I M E R
This story can be confusing to read, so I must tell you how to read it:
This is inspired by @thepeopleofsociety movement (of which I'm an admin) and their books have a distinct writing style. Many of their characters aren't named (so that you can place yourself in the people's shoes), and to clear up confusion, pronouns are taking the places of names and are therefore italicized or bolded to show distinction.

Basically, it shows the point of view of two girls at the same time, "you" and "her/she". You get to hear both their thoughts in the same chapter like it's real time.
It may be annoying or confusing to read at first, but you will quickly get used to the store and understand how to read it. Thank you!

_______________________
P L A Y L I S T

Ode to sleep
Twenty One Pilots

Better than Revenge
Taylor Swift

Want You Back
Cher Lloyd

You Belong with Me
Taylor Swift

Can't Blame a Girl for Trying
Sabrina Carpenter

Love Yourself
Justin Bieber

Be Ok
Ingrid Michaelson

Casual Affair
Panic! At the Disco

Oh Ms Believer
Twenty One Pilots

Fools
Troye Sivan

Always
Panic! At the Disco

White Teeth Teens
Lorde

You are my Sunshine
Unknown

Firework
Katy Perry

Team
Lorde

Stressed Out
Twenty One Pilots

Haunted
Taylor Swift

Almost There
Princes and the Frog

House of Gold
Twenty One Pilots

*These songs inspired me to write this short story. @thelovesoceity inspired me to write it in this way.

Love,
Charlie