Tomorrow

(1: there's still demand on new chapters for this why?
2: I need to go through and proof read previous chapters.)

Upon their parting, Maka had promised tomorrow but she had not specified when tomorrow. Six am her alarm blared to life.
Beep
Beep
Beep
She slammed her fist onto it to shut it up and the repetitive sound died off. Her body ached as she straightened up in bed, proving her late night work outs where taking their toll. With sluggish steps, she made her way to the kitchen and began a pot of coffee.
An open book waited for her on the table until Maka sat down with her plate of (slightly burnt) eggs and coffee. It was only then that she thought to check her messages.

Five notifications
Five? That's odd, usually she's lucky to get one. Her thumb unlocked the phone and brought her to the chat board.
Oh death, she thought to herself, is this romantic or creepy?
The answer is creepy. Who sends five messages in a row? After checking the times on each her feelings of unease began to unwind in the pit of her stomach like a ball of twine.

Eater162: gey 9:00 pm
Eater162: hey* 9:01 pm
Eater162: you're probably already in bed but I just wanted to know when we should meet up tomorrow? 11:32pm
Eater162: they call me Eater because ever girl wants me to eat her out ;) 5:03 am
Eater162: that was my idiot room mate. I totally get if I'm being too clingy. Just tell me to and I'll back off 5:29 am

Maka let out a breath she didn't even know she was holding. He wasn't being creepy or even that needy. As an added bonus, he stated she could send him away if he made her uncomfortable, which, to be fair, most men did.
Her dad was a fine dad to her; his only flaw that affected her being the divorce between him and her mother. Despite Maka's determined decision to stay at her mum's side in the argument, she'd still been left in death city with her man-whore father.
Maka's general hatred of him tarnished his reputation quite a bit, considering rumour had it that her anger stemmed from a child hood of abuse, when, in fact, his only fault was against her mother.
Soul, on the other hand, had given her plenty of reasons to dislike him, most note worthy being the wretched way he treated her in class. Unfortunately, she knew why. While behind the name Eater 162, he has confided in her why he treated everyone so badly. She'd chastised him from behind her account name and his behaviour had since improved.
The Evans family to which Soul was born had a son known for his violin. A talent Soul could not beat. He would always be just as good as or almost as good as his brother. That, Maka knew, would have driven her mad. When Soul discovered he was a weapon, he bad been reluctant to get away from his family, feeling he still owed them something. That he still owed them a skill level he didn't have. But his elder brother, Wes, wasn't a weapon or a Meister. After realizing he would never match the impossible standards set forth unintentionally for him, he left, enrolling late for school.
Perhaps, had he enrolled on time, he and Maka would be partners. Maka loved Tsubaki like a sister, but they didn't mesh as well as they should.
The blonde shook her head hard enough that her pigtails snapped against her cheeks with a gentle sting.
What ifs weren't going to do her anything. What she needed to worry about now was when tomorrow is.
Then she alerted Soul that tomorrow was lunch. He'd be over soon and all she had to do was get dressed and ready for him to come. Silencing her what ifs once more, Maka padded to her room and began to tidy up for tomorrow.