Ch. 4: tutoring the bad boy

Start from the beginning

I tried calling my mother anyway and got sent to voicemail again. I was getting worried, but she was grown and could take care of herself. Probably just sleeping at the office again.

I changed into my grey Nike tracksuit, a sports bra and a loose white tank top. Tying my hair into a tight ponytail on my head and my white running shoes.

I always run when I'm stressed or annoyed

I always run when I'm stressed or annoyed. Right now, I'm a little of both. I stuck my house key in my bra, so it wouldn't get lost.

Closing the door behind me, I put in my headphones that were blasting Three Days Grace. Jogging down my driveway, I softly sing along with my music and ran up the street.

It wasn't until I couldn't recognize my surroundings before I stopped and took in a few deep breaths. I removed an earbud and looked around. The street names weren't identifiable by me, so I turned around, not remembering turning any corners and started running in the opposite direction.

"Hey! Hey, Clumsy! Stop," a voice yelled out.

Clumsy? The into person who calls me that is....

Uh oh.

I stopped in my tracks and turned to see Lincoln running towards me.

"Where the hell are you going? Are you trying to get yourself killed today?," he came closer and I saw up close how angry he was. His eyes were darker than I've ever seen them, his hands were clenched into tight fists.

"I-I got l-lost," I managed out. He scoffed, still annoyed.

"Yea. Obviously. Why else would of come anywhere near this neighborhood?"

I looked around, suddenly afraid that someone would pop out of the shadows.

"I was running and got lost. So I turned and tried running in the direction I came from. But it didn't work," I explained. His irritated look went away, replaced with slight exasperation.

"Where do you live?," he asked. I rattled off my address, still looking around, still expecting someone to hurt me. Lincoln roughly grabbed my arm and pulled me in the opposite direction.

"Where are we going?," I asked, having to jog slightly to keep up with his long, fast stride. He was about 6 inches taller than me, so his stride was double mine.

"I'm taking you home so you don't get yourself killed," he growled. I blinked in confusion.

"I thought you hated me," I commented. He's been nothing but rude to me, ever since I bumped into him.

"So? What? Because you aren't my favorite person, I should just let you wander into the most dangerous neighborhood in this city?," he snapped. I kept silent for the rest of the walk until we walked up my driveway. To my surprise, my mothers car was in the driveway.

"Thank you. I don't know what would have happened if you hadn't come along," I held out a hand for him to shake and he looked at it distastefully.

"You'd have been killed. I saw you run past my house and realized where you were running to. Keep to your own neighborhood please," was all he said before turning on his heel and jogging away. I watched him until he was out of my sight and laid a hand on my wrist.

If I wasn't careful, I think I start having feelings for him.

----

Hey y'all. New chapter. Hope you enjoy. Next chapter might be a bit longer.

I need a ship name for

Lincoln and Juliet.

Summer and Aaron

Thank you😘

Vote

Comment

And stay tuned

Later my lovelies.

-JulieAnne:)