He Makes Dirty Words Sound Pretty

Start from the beginning

"Kai-ah." Kai likes the new tone his name was uttered, high pitch and breathy, yet quiet. Like it's a secret that only the both of them shares. He likes the moans and groans Taemin makes as he licks and suck a little further down, licking his collar bone. He wants the thin material of the human's shirt out of his way, he pushed it up, sending Taemin the silent message. Taemin blushed harder but didn't do anything as Kai pulled it off him. The grass tickling the bare skin of his back as Kai attacks his chest, sucking his nipples making his hand fly up the vamp's hair. Tugging it while moaning his name.

The vampire's kisses keeps on moving further down, until it reach the top of his jeans. Sucking on his hip bone, leaving reddish-purple marks on his pale skin. His hips arching on its own as he gasp and writhes. He doesn't hear his button and zipper becoming undone by the vamp, the sensation is getting too much. Until he feels a cold hand slipping in inside his jeans, palming hin through his underwear that Taemin's eyes open up, and prop himself on his elbows, looking down at Kai with wide eyes, his now red lips slightly open. Silently asking Kai, not sure what he's asking about. Maybe if he's really doing it, or what actually is he doing? Or maybe is Kai actually will do him.

Kai just smirk at him as he continue the movement of his hand, making the mortal feel weak and soon fall back down on the grass, helpless on the cold hands of the vamp. Kai was mesmerized on how beautiful his soulmate is, his warm, pale skin wet and glistening as the little bit of light from the sun hit his sweat covered skin. His eyes tightly shut and his soft black hair messy, his hairline soak in sweat. His mouth open with moans and groans, saliva leaking from it down to his jaw, that Kai has the urge to lick off of him, missing his taste already. So he attach his lips to those warm lips, drowning the sounds of Taemin's moan with his tongue as his hand slips in much further, touching the warm, flush muscle. Hard and leaking with precum.

He can feel the vibration on his lips as Taemin makes more sounds, different and more desperate than the firsts, as Kai moves his hand up and down, pumping it slow then faster. Wanting to hear more erotic sound from the beau under him, bucking his hips on timing with Kai's pump.

Their lips separated again as the sounds got even more louder in Kai's ears. Taemin's pale skin now flushed red, tempting Kai. As the boy writh and throw his head back as Kai's cold thumb brush his slit, pressing a little harder, exposing his throat. Kai's eyes turning red at the sight, his sharp, white teeth was bare in a second, dragging it lightly on the mortal's jaw, down his neck and throat. Enough to make red lines on its wake and for Taemin to feel how sharp it is, but not enough to pierce his flawless skin. His heart beating much faster at the danger, yet he likes it. He thinks he wants it, tugging Kai's hair tighter as the vamp's hands was getting too fast for him.

"Kai". He uttered, panting. A silent request. A dare. As their eyes lock with each other, brown ones and the dark red ones. Kai stopped thinking immediately, his head only focus on Taemin. What he wants. What he needs. What Kai have to do to satisfy him. So with the silent request he obliged, lowering back his mouth to the beau's warm skin, as his hand moving non stop, impossibly faster for humans to do. His cold lips brushing the skin as he opens his mouth, baring his fangs.

The pleasure was too much for Taemin. The feeling of cold, hard hand on his lower region, fist tight around him, moving too fast. Kai's mouth on his skin, the sharp feeling of his teeth. The danger. The thought of what might happened, the pleasure of that thought. He can feel the tip of the teeth piercing skin skin, a slight hint of pain. He knows he's done as he feels something on the pit of his stomach building so fast. He's almost there. He close his eyes and scream Kai's name. Trying to warn him of his coming.

But Kai was too engrossed on pleasuring his lover that he didn't hear him. Only breaking on his trance as he feels the warm liquid coming out of Taemin and the loud, high pitch moan of his name. The human coming in his pants and the vamp's cold hand. It surprised him at first, but continued pumping Taemin, squeezing a little tighter, until he ride off his high.

When he was done Taemin didn't even looked at him, just laying there panting. Still flushed with their activity. The vamp's face still buried on the human's neck, his fangs retreating and his eyes turning back to black. He mentally punched himself as he realized that he almost bit Taemin. Guilt pooling in the pit of his stomach. His turn on state slowly going away.

Silence surrounds them as Taemin's panting quieten down. Kai pulls out his hand, only then that Taemin looks up, catching Kai licks off the white liquid on his hand, catching the mortal's gaze as he suck on his finger. Taemin blushed even further, falling back on the ground and covering his face with his small hands. Kai laughs a little on how cute his lover is being.

"That was fast Tae." He said, voice with a hint of surprise and amusement. Taemin groans, annoyed and embarrassed at the same time. And realize Kai isn't done. He's a little sorry and disappointed, but satisfied at the same time. He was about to apologize but Kai beat him to it.

"It's okay. It's getting dark out here anyway." He smiles, kind and warm. But still there's guilt in his eyes. Taemin sits up and cups his face.

"Are you okay?" Worry lacing his voice.

"Hmm. Just disappointed I didn't had the chance to actually do you." He playfully smile, reminding Taemin what he did and successfully hiding the truth, making the mortal forget the matter in hand as his face blushed again. Kai laughs and give him his discarded shirt. Helping him up as they stood up. Taemin feels uncomfortable in his pants, he wrinkled his nose in disgust which Kai find cute. Pulling Taemin off the ground as he carry him bridal style, which made Taemin more embarrassed.

Kai decided to play with him even more, whispering in his ear as they made their way back to the castle. "So, did you have fun?" He smirk as Taemin glares at him but the blush in his face failed to make him look threatening, not that he will actually have the succes to do it in any situation.

"Fuck you" and there goes the dirty words again. But coming out from his pretty lips, making it sounds pretty as well. Taemin just have that in him. Making dirty words sound pretty.

"I'd rather fuck you." Kai smirk as Taemin shuts up through their whole way, accepting his defeat. Or accepting the offer silently. Kai won't complain either way.

-----------------
Hi! I don't know if this is still called smut, they didn't do the do. But I just thought that it's too early for them to frickle frackle so...I hope you guys like this. Vote and comment. Say anything, I love reading what you have to say.