Stomach Tied In Knots

As the door open, the sight made a gasp escape from Kai's lips. His eyes wide. He doesn't know how to react, but he doesn't have to as he was pull inside the house and into cold arms as the person cries hard on him. Kai just stood frozen as he feels tears soak on his clothes. Suddenly, the body was pulled away from him as fast as it came as a weight landed on his back making him fall on the ground. He still doesn't know what's happening until he was made to lie on his back and a strong fist landed on his face. That's when everything stops from being mute and too fast but too slow all  at the same time. He start to hear things and feel things, especially the throbbing on his face.

"Goddamnit Kai! Where have you been?! We're worried sick! You made everyone cry!--" The blabbering keeps on, he recognize that voice, Baekhyun hyung. He missed that. It made him smile a little.

He felt another weight on his shoulder, it's shaking and it feels wet, probably from crying. He looks to his side to see Tao crouch down with his head leaning on his shoulder, his face buried to his shirt. He pats the other's head, trying to be apologetic. He looks up to see that Sehun was the one sitting on him, his fist clench and face red. He probably was the one who punched him. He sits up making Tao moved away and Sehun stood up, still not saying anything. He looks around him, Baekhyun is watching him and so is the quiet Kris. Tao was now standing up beside him, his face tears stained. He was probably the one who hugs him earlier too. This sight was what awaited him, he never felt so wanted before. It makes him feel warm inside, but something is still missing. He looks around again, trying to find the reason he came back. He can't find him. His face turns into a frown, he's sure he can still smell his scent.

"Where's Tae-?" He started to question but a soft sob interrupted him, he knows that sound. That voice.

Ignoring the others' presence, he walks further into the castle. He swear if his heart can still beat it would probably racing. He can feel the tugging and twisting and fluttering in his stomach. He stopped when the person his searching for is finally infront of him. He doesn't know what to do or say so he just stand there, watching the mortal cry. The latter unaware of his presence, until those pretty brown eyes looks up. Teary and wide, his mouth opening and closing. Kai thinks his the most beautiful creature he ever saw and will ever see in his whole immortal life. And he doesn't know why he thinks, feel like this about the mortal.

Even how wrong it may sound, but Kai can't deny how much he find Taemin pretty as he was crying hard, his body shaking for sobbing too much,  his face stained with tears, his long lashes wet, his cheeks pink as well as his pointed nose and his soft black hair unruly but there's still grace about it. He's beautiful. Perfect even. And this is when he came to terms with what he feel.

Maybe I came back not because of guilt. Maybe I came back because of him. Because I want, need to be with him. To be with Taemin. Maybe I like him.

And with these thoughts Kai stepped closer coz it feels like he needs to. He cares those pink cheeks and soft black hair coz it feels like he has to. He looks down in those brown orbs coz it feels like the right thing to do. He leans down as Taemin's head tilts up coz something's telling him to do so. He pressed his lips to those plump lips and it feels like the right thing ever happened in his life. As the salty taste of his tears and the sweet taste of his mouth flooded his taste buds Kai thinks it's the most righteous thing he ever did in his immortal life.

"I like you". He hopes Taemin heard those unspoken words, together with his apology. The confession that he swear his unbeating heart uttered too. The confession he hopes won't be rejected. But by the way the tears falls faster and their kiss broke by sobs and hiccups, he knows Taemin heard him.

"I like you too."

And with tears-stained face, Taemin's plump lips uttered with a smile, Kai knew he's not rejected.

-------------
Sorry for the very short update and for errors. Sorry for making you all wait. Tell me if this sucks. I'll fix it. Vote and comment. Thanks.