people would hose him down in axe until he cried from the humiliation and the stench.

he remembered how his own dad left his mother because of how louis dressed, and how his sisters and mum were mad at him for it.

louis curled into a ball, and tugged at his hair, shouting,"n-no!"

"let's go see him," luke said, and they all silently walked up the stairs with zayn's phone recording the whole thing.

louis finally let the tears fall down his cheeks, and he began to sob uncontrollably. he hated men's clothing. he hated himself in them. that wasn't him.

he believed he was an ugly boy.

he sobbed and pulled at his hair. if you saw it you'd begin to cry yourself, because it looked like a kicked puppy crying on the side of the street.

as soon as the crew heard what was going on, they froze.

"is he crying?" michael asked, his eyebrows furred together in confusion.

"oh my gosh," niall said,"that wasn't supposed to happen! how did i let this happen?"

"fuck," luke said,"i never meant to make him cry."

zayn stopped recording.

"i'm gonna go get his clothes," ashton said, and ran down the stairs.

"louis?" harry asked, "are you okay? don't worry i'm coming!"

harry bolted for the door, and he swung it open and his heart broke at the sight of the distraught boy. this was not his intention.

"lou?" harry asked, peeking his head in.

"m-my clothes!" louis began to cry out,"they're gonna hate me!"

"your clothes aren't going to hate you, love," harry said,"come here."

harry scooped the smaller boy up like a child and held him close, rubbing his back and quietly shushing him.

"n-not my clothes," louis cried,"everyone else! i-including me!"

harry and everyone else froze (again wow).

they didn't even realize. the clothes that louis wears are literally apart of him. they make him who he is, and they make him confident.

harry pulled louis closer, and rocked him back and forth. the whole group was guilty, even zayn.

"hey, i got them," ashton said, and it made lou's teary eyes look up. his lip quivered at the realization that his friends did this to him, but harry was quick to apologize.

"i'm so sorry, lou. i had no idea that you'd get so upset," he said,"i'm sorry."

"louis please forgive me," niall said as he kneeled next to the kid.

"w-why did you do it?" louis whimpers,"you know how i feel about this stuff."

niall sighs, and says,"we were just trying to get your attention. you were ignoring us!"

louis just shook his head and his his face inside the crook of harry's neck,"you were so rude to me."

"how?"

louis scoffed, trying to come off as annoyed and intimidating, but he failed, and gave out a few weak coughs the second after.

"i was already hurt, and then you just twisted the knife," he mumbled for himself to hear. (lol get it)

niall sighed, knowing that he wouldn't get an answer anytime soon, just leaned over and kissed the sad boy's temple,"i'm sorry, lou."

"we all are," calum said guiltily,"we didn't even think about what you'd think, we just wanted you to stop not talking to us."

louis nodded, and said,"it's... over, i guess. might as well get over it."

harry hummed, and stood up saying,"we have another thirty minutes until block one begins, do you want me to run and get you a burrito for breakfast?"

"if you don't mind," louis said, standing up and smoothing out his sweater. he was ready to change.

everyone went their separate ways, all needing a moment to prepare for the day.

louis had hiking, a free block, and then rock climbing (which he won't be able to do because of his cast) for today, so he decided against wearing a skirt and went fishing for one of his pair of high-waisted blue jean shorts.

he sniffled as he slid the clothing items on, and wiped his eyes with his tiny fist. he threw a sweatshirt on, and then his white converse.

after fixing his hair, harry came back with a flushed face and a breakfast burrito.

"thanks," he said, taking the food and sitting criss cross on the floor while taking a bite.

harry watched carefully, and waited a moment before saying,"i'm sorry, lou."

louis just picked at the burrito, not wanting to look up, because he didn't want to forgive them. what they did was cruel and mean and it made him cry. he hated crying.

"please, louis," harry urged.

harry leaned over and curled his large hand over the baby blue cast on louis' hand. the four little fingers that poked out of the top were still for a moment, before coiling themselves over harry's.

"it's not okay," louis said,"but i'll be fine."

so harry and louis sat there until first block began, and even then harry made sure louis made it there safely. their hands never left one another's.

-

ugh idek anymore :////////

BUT YES HALLO IM BACK

:) ily 1.34k

-smo(re)