☞Prologue☜

~•♡•~

I squint my eyes to get a better analysis of him, not seeing the big deal about him. He's just a typical teenage boy with blue eyes and brown hair, am I missing something here?

"Who is he?" I question as my friends all stare at me with blank expressions, simply blinking their eyes as they continue to look at me. Am I the only one confused here?

"Are you serious?!" Malia asks and I just nod my head with furrowed eyebrows, waiting for an answer.

"You need help my dear friend if you don't know who Caleb Andrews is." Logan says while none of them take their eyes off of me as if they're all hawks and I'm their prey.

"Why's he so important?" I huff in annoyance, still not understanding the big deal. Twenty seconds later, no answer. "Are you guys gonna stare at me all day or tell me some information?"

"He's the number one bad boy at our school." Taylor speaks up.

"Bad boy, really? What is this, some sort of teen fiction written by a thirteen year old?" I snort as I give them all crazy looks.

~•♡•~

Courtney Warren is a normal and simple girl, she wants to be able to grow up and become successful just like many other teenage girls who are her age.

Well, normal and simple are questionable qualities to describe her. But, she is a girl. A girl who likes to play with makeup and heels who is not as boy-crazy or interested in love and drama as much as her fellow peers are.

One day, she catches a glimpse of the schools very own bad boy; Caleb Andrews, who has somehow been under her nose all along without her noticing him before...until now.

Caleb Andrews slowly starts to become the main source of Courtney's entertainment and curiosity, and Courtney notices this herself.

Join in on this wild and very bumpy adventure known as Courtney Warren's life as she experiences love and heartbreak firsthand while being surrounded by old and new friends and her crazy family members.