" thanks" I smiled walking over to the pick up area. We waited for a few minutes before our two cups were brought over. Mine saying Princess and his President's Son. I laughed taking a quick picture of them both.

" if anything happens during class then just walk out" Jayden told me as we went back out to the car waiting.

~*~

I walked down the hallway by myself since Jayden had to go to his class. There were reporters outside but only a few and soon they were going to be kicked out. Which was great news. I turned to the right and stood in front of my class. Opening it. Immediately all eyes were on me as I took a seat beside Autumn.

" excuse me why are you late?" The man said , he was the substitute since the regular teacher wasn't there.

" because I wanted to be" I answer not in the mood for this. He huffed placing the book on the desk and walking over.

" do you want detention Arabella?"

" listen Mr whatever , go to the front of the class and start teaching, I'm having a bad day and don't need some sub telling me what to do , oh and by the way it's Princess for you, call me something else and your done" I state anger bubbling inside me. He starred at me walking over to the phone.

The whole class started to laugh watching how flustered the sub was. Everybody in school called me Arabella but I wasn't going to have him walk around yelling at me for being a few minutes late. He was young and honestly trying to be a hard ass. It wasn't going to well with me especially today. Alex looked over at me with a questioning gaze.

He cleared his throat and went to the front writing down some problems. I smiled reaching for my phone to text Nina. Not bothering to even pay attention to the guy in the front. The whole class was either whispering to each other or on their phones.

A few minutes later I laid my head down , ignoring the headache I was getting from crying all morning and then the other times. It was hard to even think about how these two years have been without my grandparents. They were the world's favorite royals. Always cracking a joke and laughing. When they died everybody was devastated.

The sub went on teaching making snide remarks about the class. Calling some people mean names. Which just pissed me off even more but everyone shut up since it was going to their word against his. Some girl even began to tear up when the teacher called her dumb and that she should just drop out.

" Princess Arabella pick your head up this isn't your home" The sub shouted at me. I picked my head up starring at him. He huffed fixing his tie.

" could you leave her alone , she's having a bad day" Autumn replied starring up at the sub. He shrugged turning around.

" everybody has bad days just because she's a royal doesn't mean she can't pay attention" The sub muttered. The whole class gasped at the sub. Everybody knew that I never use my royal powers on anything in school. Besides helping other kids.

" I am done with you, what the heck crawled up your ass and died? " I shouted at him standing up from my seat. Some kids cheered me on

" excuse me, you are nothing but a stuck up royal princess who thinks that everybody loves her, newsflash your grandparents weren't even that great, good thing they aren't king and queen anymore" He scoffed looking straight at me. I sat down just watching this psycho guy .

" dude that was wrong on so many terms" Some kid shouted from the back. The class all agreed , glaring at the teacher in front of us.

" I - I need to leave" I mumbled , wiping away the first tear that has fallen. Bringing up the topic of my grandparents? Saying all these mean things about them was cruel. Something I did not want to listen to at all.

I stormed out of the classroom heading straight for the bathroom. Some kids in the hallway looked at me in pity. I opened the door , walking inside and taking a seat on one of the chairs.

" Arie" Autumn shouted taking a step inside. She locked the door sitting beside me pulling me into a much needed hug.

" why would he say that?" I sobbed looking at her. She shrugged running a hand through my hair repeatedly.

" he's a jerk " She whispered , handing over a tissue. I thanked her, wiping away any makeup smudges I had.

There was a knock at the door as Autumn stood up opening the door. She opened it wider and Jayden stepped inside.

" this is the girls bathroom Jay"

" I don't care" He muttered ,pulling me off the chair and into his arms. Autumn shut the door leaving the bathroom.

" can we leave?" I asked taking a step out of his grip. He nodded taking my hand as we walked out of the bathroom going towards the main entrance. Security took one look at me and nodded letting us out.

Once outside Jayden made his way down to the parking lot where his Lamborghini sat in the spot. He opened it and let me inside. I put the seatbelt on leaning my head against the window. The car started as he pulled out of the parking lot and towards the house.

We pulled up to an ice cream shop first , as Jayden parked. He glanced at me with a smile leaning over his seat. Pressing a quick kiss to my lips. I smiled holding on to the kiss for a few more seconds.

" come on cupcake" He grinned, opening his door. I opened my own and took a step out into the rather cold weather. Wrapping the sweater around myself as both of us went inside the small place. Some people enjoying hot chocolates.

" we'll get two cartons of sorbets and a carton of cookie dough" He told the guy behind the counter. The guy got out the three large cartons beginning to fill them up to the brink. My favorite ice cream flavors.

Jayden swiped the credit card, signing his name on the electronic machine. I grabbed the bag full of ice cream waiting for them to finish up. He finally met me by the door opening it up. I walked back to the car, getting inside.

" you and me tonight" He mumbled taking my hand in his. I smiled leaning over to kiss his cheek as he began to drive down the road.

I knew that my grandparents were always with me in spirit. They always told me they'll support my every decision even if it'll be bad. No matter what that stupid sub said , my grandparents will always be the best in my eyes.