Proposal

"I can't believe we're here." You say as you threw yourself on the soft Queen sized bed. Harry chuckled as he lay down next to you. "So you like it?" He asked. You nodded, giving him a peck on the lips. "I love it." You were in New York for four days with Harry, you had been once before but already being with Harry toped it. "Take a nap, you'll be jet lagged from the time zones." You fell asleep in Harry's arms, though you felt him get up and leave the room.

"Where were you." You grumbled, still half asleep.

"I had to arrange something." He came into bed and you instantly fell asleep again.

"Wear something pretty." Harry told you as you stepped out the shower. He was taking you on a date, though he wouldn't tell you where. You decided to put on your favourite sundress as you met Harry in the lobby of the hotel. He was wearing a crisp white shirt with his signature black skinny jeans. "Ready to go?" He asked, holding out his hand for you to take. "Yeah, where're we going anyway?"

"Nice try. I've already told, it's a surprise." He took you down to the docks. You sighed as he took out a piece of black fabric. "What's that for?" You asked wearily.

"Close your eyes." You closed his eyes and he tied the fabric around them. You felt yourself step onto a moving object. Soon enough you were moving object. Soon enough you were moving to your final destination, at least, you hoped.

"Okay, open your eyes," Harry said, taking the blindfold of your eyes. "We're here," You opened your eyes to find yourself at Governors Island. "What are we doing here Harry?" You looked out at the skyline of Manhattan. "I knew how much you wanted to see the skyline of New York, and what better place to ask you an important question." I watched in confusion as harry lowered onto one knee, before holding out a diamond ring in a tiffany blue box. "Harry." I whispered.

"Y/N, you have helped me with so much these past few years and I have learnt what it feels like to completely fall for someone. And although it's scary, I couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone else. So whatI'm trying to say is, will you marry me?" You're eyes filled with tears. You nodded, unable to speak. "Yes, of course I'll marry you!" You choked out. Harry jumped up, quickly sliding the ring on your finger and hugging you. "I love you Y/N Y/L/N." He said, kissing you on the head

"I love you to Harry Styles."You whispered into his neck.