The candle faded and melted

Draco's POV

I placed my hand over her hand.
"So... I don't really know what to say. Just listen. I'll explain later."
Then I started.

You said everything's okay.
Yet here you lay.
And I've nothing to hear something to say...

You still lay there.
The pain too much for you to bear.

And we thought you were strong.
I'm afraid I was wrong.

But I beg you, come back.
Before everything turns black.

Turn your head to the side that shines bright.
Just open your eyes to the light.

Because I'll be there for you.
To tell you three words.
.
.
.
I love you.

By the time I finished, my friends and actually everyone that knew Hermione, surrounded the bed and started singing my song. We were all crying and it was a bit weird seeing the whole Hogwarts and half of the magical world had come to see The Brightest Witch Of Her Age struggling to continue breathing.
We all stayed there for two hours. Then out of nowhere, the beeping sound stopped and a voice echoed in the wing.

"Time of death 23.30"

We turned to the heart monitor as if to make sure we were not having a nightmare.

That was all we saw. It was enough to make the whole school break and start sobbing. We all stepped out of the wing to mourn her.
We walked and then we raised our wands for her.

Hermione's POV

I was in a dark place. It was cold and the only thing I could see was a little candle.
I didn't know how long I've been there but I felt stuck and I couldn't move.
Then there was this sound. I heard a sound coming.
It was a voice singing. The candle grew stronger as the song continued.
And that was when I heard the last phrased the song.

"I love you"

When I heard that the candle faded and melted. I tried to keep my self warm but it didn't last long.
I felt a wind coming and then I was in the hospital wing.
Looking around I called for madam Pomfrey.
Nobody came. So I did what every logical person would do.
I got up and walked out of the wing.

I was greeted by a sight that terrified me.
The whole school had raised wands creating a strong light leading to the sky.
They were mourning. I noticed Draco crying while clutching his wand so I went over to him.

"What's going on?" I asked.

Suddenly every single person was staring at me, like they had seen a ghost.

"Why are you looking at me like you've just seen a ghost? Who died?"

I looked around frantically and then I screamed.

"No! Not McGonagal! Please tell me she is not dead! Please tell me!"

They were all still looking at me frozen at place. Then Draco snapped out of his trance and holded his head tightly.

"Get out! Get out of my head this instant! What do you want from me? Leave my mind alone! The last thing I needed was hallucinations!" He yelled at me.

I heard whispers and someone told me I died.

Everything went into place and I started crying because they didn't believe I was alive.
Suddenly I had an idea. I took Draco's hand and pressed it on my wrist.
He frowned at first but then his eyes lit up. He smiled at me and pulled me into a bone crushing hug. I hugged him back and he span me around while grinning like an idiot.

"You-you a-are a-a-alive!"
He breathed and I smiled.