Veela and... Veela

Harry's POV

Malfoy grew wings! Yeah! They were the same with Mione's. He collapsed. What is it with Veelas and collapsing all the time? I thought to myself angrily.
We put Malfoy on a bed away from Mione, but McGonagal insisted that we should put him beside her at the same bed, as Malfoy was Mione's mate.
Nobody expected that but by the time they touched each other, Mione stopped growling and cuddled into him, while boths wings disappeared. And then the unexpected happened. Malfoy actually pulled her closer murmuring "my mate, only mine."
McGonagal smiled.
"Let them be, Potter. This is a rare case. Two Veelas having the same mate. When did you say is Hermione's real birthday?"

I thought about it.
"I suppose it was yesterday. She never said to me when exactly it is. But I know that Malfoy's is on 26th of October."

McGonagal sighted.
"Her real birthday Potter. Not the ones that she had when she was adoptive."
"Oh." I answered and asked.
"Anyone who knows when is Mione's birthday?"
Luna came in at the moment and said with her dreamy voice.
"She told me that they are on December 25th. Christmas day... I'm sure the nargles were really happy."
McGonagal turned to all of us.
"I want you to make sure that they will mate before their twentieth birthday, because if not they will die."
I looked at her puzzled.
"But professor, why were her powers revealed at her adoptive birthday and not at her real one?"

McGonagal rolled her eyes.
"Potter the birthday she had when she was a Granger, was the day she was adopted. Her powers revealed because they were supposed to be hidden until she completed twenty years in adoption. Understand now Potter?"

I nodded only. Everyone turned back to the bed, where the two Veelas were. Ginny was holding Mione's hand and Blaise was pacing in front I their bed.
By now Mione had stopped growling and was hardly breathing again, while Malfoy was sleeping.
So I sat down and waited for them to wake up.

-------------4--days--later-----------------

Malfoy's POV

I woke up at the sound of a machine.

Beep beeeep beep beep beeeeeeep

I looked at the body that was pressed against mine.
Hair grey, almost white a tattoo on the neck.
Hermione!
I managed to sit on the bed and untangled Hermione carefully. Then madam Pomfrey rushed at me.
She started mumbling something about blood, students that Filch guy and Veelas, while she was checking me. I had started feeling bored when she was ready.
"You are fine mister Malfoy, you may leave now. I think it is better if you go at the Great Hall and greet your friends. I will make sure that you can come and visit miss G- Riddle every day..."

I didn't say anything. Nodding, I bent over Hermione and kissed her cheek. I couldn't help but notice the sparks that I felt when my lips brushed her cheek.
Sighing i left the hospital wing only to almost return by lack of oxygen, when all of my friends engulfed me in a bone crashing hug.
Though I couldn't eat much, I was full and I went at my dorm. It still had Hermione's scent and I felt alone and lost without her so I went to sleep on her bed.
Tomorrow I'll go check on her. We don't have lessons and the others will be at Hogsmeade so It will be quiet and I can stay with her the whole day!
And with these thoughts I drifted into the best nap of the last week.