The secrets

^^Pic above: the box.^^

Hermione's POV

I opened it. The first thing that I took out was a letter. I started reading out loud.

"My dear Hermione,
I guess now that you are old enough will understand why everything happened. Your real name is Hermione Aurora Riddle and Tom Riddle is your father. I am Emily Blunter, your mother. I suppose that your glamour is taken of by now.
When I found out that I was pregnant your father and I decided that it would be better if we gave you away, because some people were threatening us and we didn't want you to get hurt.
Now let's talk about your skills. As soon as the glamour is taken off, your power will begin to grow. From your father you took the ability to talk to snakes, speak to others minds and do wandless magic. From me you inherited the crown of the moon. I am the princess of the moon and I can talk to every animal. Another thing is that you are a Veela. That means that you have to find your mate before your 21st birthday. You can also read the minds, something that is really rare. You are also the heiress of two of the founders. You are the heiress of Salazar Slytherin and Rowena Ravenclaw. Slytherin from your father and Ravenclaw from me. That's why you are so smart.
Your godmother is a very good friend of mine Minerva McGonagal and your godfather is a professor that I doubt that you know him. He is professor Horace Slughorn. You may have one or two special powers that every moon princess has. I hope that I didn't confuse you and I'm begging you to forgive me for leaving you. If there is anything you want to learn ask Minerva or Horace. Goodbye.

With love,
Emily Blunter"

I looked up and saw my friends. They were all staring at me. I realised I was crying.
"You must be thinking that I am a monster."
Then Ginny spoke
"Hermione... I know that you are my best friend and nothing will separate us. You will always be the Hermione we knew. I promise." she hugged me and the other two did the same. I sniffed and clapped my hands.
"To celebrate our friendship, what about a sleep over tomorrow night?"
Ginny smiled "Of course!! I will bring the Firewhiskey and you two, can bring food from the kitchen. Hermione can you ask McGonagal permission?" She asked.
"Yup. I'll be right back." I sent a patronus to McGonagal and she answered within seconds that of course we can and that she is glad that I am not angry at her.
So we all slept in my dorm.