Lunch

Hermione's POV

I picked quickly an outfit. This year professor McGonagal allowed the 8th year students to wear whatever they want and their house's cloaks. Ginny made my hair while I was checking if the make up was alright. Then we headed to the Great Hall.
When we arrived I sat down with Ginny and started eating.
While we were eating the dessert, I saw a bucket with water coming floating from behind Ginny. And spilling water on her. A second before the water touch Ginny's hair I had stretched my hand and the water froze in mid air. The whole Gryffindor table turned to watch as I moved my hands making the water go back in the bucket and disappear.
I stood there. Looking at my hands with shock when my redheaded best friend whispered at me.
"I think I found your second moon power too. You are a witch of the elements. You can control water, fire, wind and earth. Why don't you try to do something with the fire."
I was still too shocked to spar, so I just nodded. By now every single person was staring at us waiting me to do something. Even the professors were looking at me. I breathed and clicked my fingers.
A lion made of fire appeared and it started to walk across the table.
I clicked my fingers again and a phoenix appeared.
"Try with earth" Ginny whispered at me.
I put by hands on the ground and concentrate. Then I start building something. When I finished I looked at it wide eyed. I had made a miniature of the castle with every detail.
Then I moved my hands and a strong wind came out of nowhere. It swirled around me and I felt my feet were no longer on earth. So with the wind around me I flew in the Great Hall smirking at the faces of my fellow Gryffindors.
When I landed again, Ginny was smirking at me and I smirked back.
We all finished and left silently to prepare my common room for the party.
The boys said that they were going to decorate the room and bring the snacks while Ginny, Astoria, Daphne, Pansy, Luna, Parvati and me were getting ready.
I realised that I didn't have party clothes so we all headed at Hogsmeade, laughing and joking around.
It was Autumn, but the weather was still warm and sunny so we were searching for something cool but not too warm.
The other girls had already picked their outfits so they decided to help me find mine.