WHO TOOK HER

I woke up in a dark room tied to the chair with a ceiling light above the chair as I start to look around someone started to walk forward "wake up bitch" i still could not see who it was "Who are you?"

The person started to walk foreword my mouth dropped "Camille" she smiled "yep,I have been waiting for you to slip up" I raised an eye brow "what are you talking about" i was still shocked she was capable of doing some shit like this "it was a set up from the start"she said sitting in a chair in front of mine

" I'm so confused "she sighed "well it all started when you snitched on me, after the camp consular called my mom and dad see my mom owns the camp remember that lady Amy yeah that's my mom and Cameron that's my brother I came up with the plan that if you die I could finally get Chris all to myself and after he get close to me i will kill his whole family and keep the money for myself"

"you Fucking crazy, Chris will find out I did not come in and he will be looking for me soon"I said looking straight in her eyes "but see bitch, little do you know you told Chris you wanted to break up and you were leaving the camp"

"What are u talking about I never told Chris that" she screamed "BITCH SHUT UP"she got out of the chair and walked towards a table to answer her phone "hello......yeah........ 25min the plan will be in affect ...... okay bye"

She a crazy bitch....

👅Chris point of view💦

I have been blowing up china phone all night but she did not answer so I got in the shower , brushed my teeth and put on a white T-shirt ,black basket ball shorts and my shell heads with black strips and left as I was walking I walked into shay

"Hey" she said as we started walking "Hey,have you seen China" I asked "no,I haven't seen her since last night"I rubbed my hands over my face with a loud sigh " she wrote me a note saying she was leaving the camp and she wanted to break up"

"what,no that don't sound like china" "well that's what it said"I said while giving her the note she read it as we walked into the cafeteria "china did not write this" I mugged her "how you know"

"thats my bestfriend I know her hand writing" I placed the note back into my pocket "Then who wrote it?"

🙌China point of view👑

Camille was on my phone being nosy and shit i wish i could get free I would whip her ass again,"you have 38missed calls from Chris and 10 Voice mails"

She showed me my call log before playing the last recant voice mail

Babe its me again please please please answer me im sorry for what ever i did to make you leave me im sorry please call me I love you bye.....

A tear fell down my face just hearing his voice was killing me right now "your know I might not kill Chris he sexy as fuck"she said showing me the pictures I have in my phone of him