I gasped and froze in fear.

Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh SHIT.

"What are you doing, Semara?" He asked quietly.

"Hahaha... I was just, em... Uh, I was, um..." I stuttered, not able to come up with a good excuse with him staring at me like that. I finally gave up and sighed, "I was pranking you."

"Pranking... Me?"

"Yes."

He stared at me for a second before pulling me underneath him, "I suppose you should be punished, then."

The way he said that just sounded so wrong, but also kind of sexy. I blushed red, and he chuckled at my embarrassment.

"That was very naughty of you," He scolded, not really sounding sincere about it, "Naughty girls get punished."

I blushed, not really liking how intimate this was getting, but also intrigued by what Kaname would do. He held my arms against my sides and I felt his leg between mine, which made me even more embarrassed. He bent his head down to my neck and I could feel his breath on my jugular. I stiffened, not liking my position at all now.

"Kaname," I said, and he pulled back immediately.

"I'm sorry," He apologized, "I suppose I took that too far. I'll pretend I never saw you."

He slipped back under the covers of his bed as I sat up. Kaname's eyes were closed once more, and I shrugged, quickly spray painting my 'S' on the wall before exiting.

"Did you get caught?" Luna whispered to me, and I shook my head.

She smiled and we quickly exited. Instead of going back to our room, Luna pulled me down the stairs and out of the Moon Dorms completely.

"What are you doing?" I asked as she kept tugging me to the gates.

"We're going to prank the rest of the Disciplinary Committee, the Headmaster, and that mean teacher, Yagari," She said, grinning.

Oh boy.

We reached the Headmaster's quarters, where Yuki and Zero stayed over the weekends. We used our sensory powers to find exactly where Yuki and Zero were.

"I'll get Yuki, since I know you could never prank her, and you get Zero. I've got another fish, a fresh can of slime, another can of spray paint, some silly string, some toilet paper, a permanent marker, and a snake. You do what you can with them," Luna said, handing me the bag.

"What are you gonna use for Yuki?" I asked curiously.

She snickered, "I've got something already prepared for her." I cringed, not wanting to know what it was, and her eyes lit up like a lightbulb went off in her head, "Oh yeah, I almost forgot. There's a box of unwrapped tampons in there too. Just place them strategically, okay?"

I cringed again, then went to Zero's room and found him completely passed out. I snickered quietly at his face, which was ridiculous. His cheek was against his hand, so one corner of his mouth was stretched, and there was drool on his chin. I opened the bag and almost screamed when I saw a live corn snake that was as long as both of my arms put together. I quickly grabbed the other things and closed the bag.

The slime went on different surfaces, the floor near his bed, where his feet would touch when he got out of bed, the handle on his door, a bit went in his hair, then the rest was used to give the tampons something to stick to. I silly stringed his whole room, and then threw some toilet paper around. I stepped back to admire my handiwork. I went back to work and placed the fish under the corner of his mattress, and I took the marker and drew a mustache and goatee on his face. I thought for a minute, then wrote 'I love Kaname Kuran' on his forehead. I giggled, then put some dots on his cheeks, then put the marker away. I carefully took the snake out of the bag, but it seemed to like me, and didn't bite me.

"Good snake. Now, you just lay here and stay by Zero's feet. Please don't strangle or bite him. He might just bite back," I whispered to the snake, then lifted the blankets and placed him on Zero's feet.

I covered Zero back up and then grabbed the spray paint, putting my 'S' on the back of his door before leaving. Luna was waiting for me by the staircase.

"Did you wake him?" She asked, and I shook my head, grinning, "Just so you know, I put video cameras in Zero and Yuki's rooms, so we can see their reactions." We bumped fists, then she spoke again, "I'm gonna go get the Headmaster. You get Yagari. I left some stuff in the teacher's dorm supply closet."

I nodded, and we parted ways. I headed to the teacher's dorm and snuck in with no problem. It was about midnight, and the teachers were all fast asleep.

I found Yagari's room, and conveniently enough, it was right next to the supply closet. I saw a bag similar to the one we used before, and brought it into the room with me. There was basically the same stuff that I used for Zero's room in it, but instead of a snake, this one had five cute little mice. I quietly pet the cute darlings before placing one on top of Yagari's Ethic book, which was in his desk, one on his nightstand, one in his bathroom sink, and the other two I placed in his bed. The fish went inside his closet, and I silly stringed his rifle, along with his bed. I slimed almost his whole bathroom, then tp'ed his room and bathroom. I uncapped my marker and drew a clown smile on his face, along with a bunch of swirls on his face. I wrote 'I love Semara Sayama' on his forehead and bit my lip to stop from laughing. He looked so stupid. I slipped back out of his room, and Luna met me at the fountain near the Moon Dorms.

"That was so fun!" I said, and she nodded.

"Told ya so," She laughed, and I joined in.

"We should go visit them tomorrow," I suggested, and she nodded vigorously.

"Totally."

"We should do this again, Luna."

"Definitely, Mara."

We looped our arms together and headed back to our room, giggling the whole way.

_________________________________________

A/N:

Just thought you guys would like a little funny chapter because of all the doom and gloom that's happening/about to happen.

So this book is almost over, BUT! I am doing a sequel for Guilty, and would love for some of you awesome peeps to make a cover ^.^. The one I use will get a dedication, follow, and I'll read any one of your books that you choose.

ALSO! I would love to have some new characters in the sequel, and would love for you guys to help me out. IlyssaYe helped in the creation of Luna (to which I am eternally grateful for... I love her to bits ^.^). I would like for someone to come up with at least one new guy, because we really need some action here. Mara's love life is soooo dry. So anyway, yeah. I hope you guys will help me out. Oh, and if you come up with a character I use, I'll follow, dedicate, and read one of your stories. ^.^. I hope you guys will help me out. ^.^

Thanks!

~ C-chan (ω)