My Stereotypical Life as a Teen: Chapt. 5

Start from the beginning

"I sorta HAD to wear this. Miss. I'm-Supposed-To-Be-Innocent-and-Nice made me wear it."

"Whatever, we all look hot so let's roll ladies!" I said trying to be excited.

********

We came into the area with most of the eyes on us. Why wouldn't they be? We looked like a bunch of mismatched people. As predicted Janet and her people were there. Probably to stare at the boys hoping they'd take their tops off. Well, then again who wouldn't want that?

Alyssa lead us to sit at the front row where Andy immediately noticed us, but he might as well haven't since he just turned his back and practiced with the soccer ball. Typical. Chris and Jayden finally saw us and swaggered over to where we were.

"Look at you Taylor. This isn't what I had in mind but it's good enough. Damn Taylor. Just for that even if we don't win I'll take my shirt off just for you," Chris suggested.

"Ummm . . . thanks?"

"Hey, Candy. You actually came," Jayden said with a genuine smile.

"I was forced," Candy sulked.

"Oh. Well, you came, right? Cheer for me will you?" Jayden asked. Was he blushing?

"Yeah, like I said. FORCED. And I don't cheer, Aly can do that," Candy said.

"Oh. Yeah. Course. C'mon Chris, coach is calling us over," Jayden invited, looking slightly dejected.

Chris nodded and put his cool hand on my warm arm and gave me a light peck on the cheek before jogging over to where the team was huddled. I was still wondering why he hadn't gone for the mouth yet . . .

The game had just started on the green, grassy field and people were already cheering and booing. I just cheered when the people behind me did. I was a little absent minded though. Staring at Andy then diverting the stare to Chris and thinking over and over about boys. I bit my lip and tried to concentrate on the game.

*******

Chris whipped off his shirt, displaying a full set of 6 abs. God, it was hot. It also had all the girls swooning at the site. I think I actually heard one of the young soccer mums whooping. His hair slightly dripped of sweat. Fudge, he was walking over here! I looked frantically around me looking for a place to hide or go or something! I've never really been around a half-naked man yet. Well, actually . . .

"Well played, Chris. Congrats on the win."

"Ahh, well, I'm a born winner," Chris grinned widely. Still half naked. I think he caught me staring. "It's ok. Since I'm feeling high right now I'll let you look at my wonderful body. Just a sneak peek," Chris said, winking as he walked to get changed.

"You're so lucky you have Chris. None of the other guys took off their shirt stripper style," Aly sighed.

"Stripper style? Seriously Aly, have you seen a stripper?" I asked incredulous.

"Uhh . . . Chris, Jayden, Andy! C'mon girls," Aly invited, gesturing with her hand. Candy groaned as I pulled her up from her seat and we ambled over to the guys waiting at the door.

"Woah, it's night time already," Aly commented. Andy opened the door as a gust of wind came in. All the girls shivered, except for Candy who was smart enough to bring a jacket.

Andy came over and took off his jacket offering to put it on my shoulders. But Chris was suddenly at my side. "Give your jacket to Aly. Your girlfriend?" Chris insisted. Andy had an angry look on his face and did so. Chris gave me his instead, looking slightly annoyed.

We all took separate ways home with our 'boyfriends'. Even Candy, although she insisted on Jayden going home. Andy walked home with a very excited Aly. They all went in their cars and sped off. Except for us. We walked. What is it with Chris and walking? It's not like he can't afford a car.

"What's up with the walks?" I asked once almost everyone was out of site.

"It's more romantic. Takes up more time. More time to spend with you," Chris replied smiling. I felt his hand take mine and swing it back and forth.

"Also, what's up with the no kissing on the lips thing? It's always cheek!" I complained.

Chris laughed. "Well, I didn't know you'd like a kiss on the lips. Besides, as hot as I am, I haven't had my first kiss yet," Chris confessed. Even in the lamp lit streets I could see him blushing.

He suddenly stopped, when I looked at him questioningly he nodded towards my house. We were already here and I hadn't even noticed. We walked up the steps, still holding hands. I turned to face him and he did the same.

"Taylor, is it OK if I have my first kiss with you?" Chris asked embarrassed.

I didn't need to say anything. I went onto my tippy toes and brought his head down so I could kiss him. I hugged my arms around his neck and he pulled me in closer. There were no tongues and it was a great kiss. We slowly parted and I went back to my usual height. Damn, he was tall.

"Best first kiss ever." Then he came down again for another kiss. "Goodnight, Taylor. I'll see you tomorrow." Then he turned around, looking back at me and was out of sight.

I ran up stairs to my bedroom and sat on my bed, my heart beating wildly and erratically. My head was still a bit dizzy from the amazing kiss I had, but it was clear to me that Andy was in my past and Chris was here for me. Now.