My Stereotypical Life as a Teen: Chapt. 5

Hey,

Thanks again for reading! I really want you to give me feedback to make it better, not just the story but my writing as well. Be as blunt as you want to be. Ok, well I really hope you enjoy and that the story hasn't been boring you! Sorry for the delay, been busy . . . Enjoy!

Ana

*******

So I liked them both. So what? Actually that's really bad. You know, I always thought that this type of thing would happen to Alyssa. She's the blonde one, she's the cheerful one, she's the pretty one, she's the nice one, she's basically your stereotypical American cheerleader. Minus the slut part. So you should understand how confused I am right now. I'm the dark, sarcastic, lonered, pessimistic, mean, un-friendly, weird looking, emo girl that most guys would dread dating. Or talking to for that matter. Not to mention I could be an uber bitch when I wanted to. So what happens? I end up with two guys on my mind. The 'Bitches' would be thrilled by this fact but just the thought of someone likes me makes me want to laugh, or vice versa.

"Hey. Hey. Taylor!" Alyssa called, bringing me back from my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I asked, lifting my chin up from my hand.

Alyssa tinkled her light laugh. "God, you're so distant sometimes! Well anyways, I was asking you and Candice if you'd like help to get your outfit ready. I already have. Sorta. Actually I need help with that too," she said, nodding her head again and again.

"Ugh. Don't tell me you're gonna give me a makeover for this stupid triple date," C said.

"Makeover! Yay!! You could be the in between of Taylor and I! Thanks for the idea, Candice!" Alyssa squealed.

"Shouldn't've said anything!" I sing-songed to Candy, getting a glare in return.

"So, I didn't really know you were dating Jayden," Aly smiled, raising her eyebrows.

"Well, neither did I," Candy replied.

"Oh. Well then you should OFFICIALLY ask him out! Face to face. Best way to do it."

"Didn't you do yours over the phone?" I asked, backing up Candy who smiled thankfully at me.

"Whose side are you on?" Aly shouted.

"I'm on mine. Speaking of me -" I replied before being interrupted by a deep husky voice.

"Yeah, speaking of me, I have got a soccer game on this Thursday. So does Andy and Jayden. You lovely ladies should be coming to cheer for us. I'd love to see you in a tight little cheerleader uniform," Chris fantasised. Good, he'd never see me wearing that!

"Keep dreaming about it Chris, 'cause I think you know you'll never see me in one of those. Never." He was still smiling at the thought.

"We'll definitely be there!" Alyssa said, seeming to think she spoke for us.

********

"I don't like wearing skirts," I said as I glared at Aly.

"Yeah, well this suits your whole 'look'. And besides, Chris said he wanted to see you in one, it's not perfect but hey, mini-skirt!"

It didn't look too bad, I must admit. It was a short-ish black poofy skirt, with a hot pink scratchy material that lined the bottom. It went tight at the waist, supported by a shiny black bow belt over a grey and black thick striped singlet. I slipped on my thick hot pink, knee-high socks and put my black converses on. Then I added a hot pink necklace and bowed headband. Wait, why am I caring? Why am I dressing up.

"Wow. I never thought I'd see the day you'd get as girly as this," Candy smirked.

"Well, I could say the same for you!" I argued back.