Yamamoto Takeshi

Disclaimer: Katekyo Hitman Reborn belongs to Akira Amano. This is a work of fiction not for profit.

As Yamamoto Takeshi got out of the douche he sneezed.

"Geez I wonder who's talking about me!" he smiled putting a simple towel around his waist. He wiped the fogged mirror then started brushing his teeth; looking at himself one last time on the mirror he made his way to his room to get dressed and leave for work.

Now, 27 years old, the swordsman left the familial estate to live in a condo –provided by the Vongola –; yet, he still goes home on his free days –courtesy of Tsuna– every week to stay with his old man.

And today was one of those days, when he slept in his old room, that haven't changed one bit.

He proceeded wearing his casual black suit never minding doing a necktie, for Hayato's annoyance. He glanced at the wall where was hanged his photo frame collage, he smiled as he watched multiple photos taken at different occasions with his friends.

Right in front of him, was a picture of their middle school days, next to it was the matsuri's, on top of it were pictures of Tsuna's official Inheritance Ceremony.

His eyes wandered through many other photos, one with the Arcobalenos, one with the Varia –Hayato was arguing with Belphegor while Tsuna was making a very weird face–, he laughed, who in the world took such a picture, Reborn obviously.

He felt nostalgic as he started looking at pictures on which a certain brunette was present. On a picture she was smiling holding Tsuna's arm; on another she was eating sweet cakes with Sasagawa –now Sawada– Kyoko; on another she was with him holding young Lambo and I-Pin.

Finally his eyes reached two special photo frames that were put on his desk. It was one of those rare photos that contained only the two of them. She was smiling; it was the happiest day of her life –as she said– in the first she was wearing a white traditional bridal kimono, and in a second a western bridal dress.

It was her wedding day, and she it was exactly how she wanted it to be –even better; and she was the most beautiful woman that could've ever existed.

Even though her husband was the possessive type; he had let her have an intimate dance with both him and Hayato, for which they were both grateful.

He always wondered if she knew how he truly felt about her.

When he received the news of her death, the world stopped moving for him.

"Hahi! Takeshi-kun, Takeshi-kun!"

"What is it?" he asked looking up from the papers in his hands. They were in his condo; he was finishing some important paper work when she suddenly dropped by with a box of cakes in her hands. They were in the living room, TV on, cakes and tea cups on the table, yet his paper work was still in his hands.

She took his hand and put it on her big round belly, "do you feel it? The baby is kicking –desu!"

He started laughing when he felt the little kicks, "this baby is really powerful!"

"Just like his papa!" she smiled fondly.

In a moment that he cherished the most, he approached her, closed his eyes and put his ear on her belly while holding it in both sides with his protective warm hands.

They were in an intimate position, yet she didn't pull him or felt uncomfortable; she stood still putting her hand in his head, over the years they grew close, and she regarded him as the brother she never had; it was nothing personal.

If her husband was to see them, he would definitely kill him, he thought.

"He will grow up as strong as his father." He claimed.

"And I want him to be as gentle as Takeshi-kun," her sudden words made him looked up at her, "as caring as Tsuna-san, as sweet as Kyoko-chan, as delicate as Chrome-chan, as loyal as Hayato-kun, as cute as Lambo-chan and I-Pin-chan when they were young, as loving as Bianchi-san, as bright as Shoichi-san, as dynamic as Ryohei-san, as cultured as Fuuta-kun and of course as reliable as Reborn-chan!"

He looked at her pensively for a few minutes before blurting, "That's a long list! Ahahahaha! I actually hope he wouldn't be like half people you quoted!"

"Hahi! Takshi-kun! Are you making fun of Haru –desu?" she pouted.

Standing up he sat back on the sofa as he mused, "truthfully, I hope he'd be just like you."

Putting the frame back to its place, he took his sword leaving his room, and his sweet memories behind as he slowly closed the door.

'You know Haru, when spring fades away rain will cease to let the sun shine in its memory.'