Weekend at the Masters (part 3)

Upon entering your room in the photographers hut, you shut the door, locking it, plugged your phone in and plopped down on the bed face first, letting out a big relieving sigh.

One minute later you were out like a light. Soft snores were the only thing to be heard. At this point, you were too exhausted to get up and change into pajamas and turn the lights off.

7 hours later, 8:30 AM

You had been sleeping for quite some time, and didn't have an exact idea until you heard your phone continually buzz. After groaning and cursing who was waking you up at such an early time, you see that it's the head photographer contacting you with a wake up call.

"Hello," you answered sleepily.

"Look who's finally awake," your boss chuckled. "The photo team and I are meeting for breakfast at the restaurant if you want to join."

"Sure! Sounds good. I'll see you guys down there in 10 minutes."

"Okie dokie! See you there," he chuckled more and hung up.

"Okie dokie?" You snickered to yourself.

Hopping out of bed, you sauntered over to your luggage and pulled out a polo shirt, gingham shorts and along with a pair of tennis shoes.

Braiding your hair, and pulling on a baseball cap, you felt ready to take on the day. Grabbing your camera, phone and room key, you headed to the main building containing the restaurant.

A quarter of the photo team were already seated, while the others were either on their way or at the buffet getting food.

Jumping into the line first, you grabbed at anything that looked good. Basically a bit of everything they had.

As you're walking back to the table, your phone buzzes a thousand times, indicating someone is spam texting you.

"Hey"
"Top o' tha mornin' t ya"
"(Y/N)"
"Why are you ignoring me?"
"C'mon! I thought we had something."
"Please talk to me."
"I'm sad now."
"You made me sad."
"Nice going."
"Kidding! You can't make me sad. Only happy."
"Please wake up. I want to have breakfast with you."
"Wake up, sleeping beauty."

Giggling like a maniac, you decide to finally reply, "okay okay okay Mr. Eager Beaver. I'm already awake. At the restaurant getting some breakfast with the photo team. You're welcome to join if you want." Smiling, you hit send. Only to receive a text a few seconds later, "see you there, doll face."

Putting your phone down, you begin eating, moaning in content from a food-gasm.

As you're about to take another bite, you feel a hand touch your back, rubbing small circles. Craning your head back, you see that blonde head of hair. Watching him sit, you turn your chair a bit so it's easier to face him. "Good morning," he whispers, keeping his hand on your back, only a bit further down.

"Morning to you too," you say with a mouth full of food, before swallowing and taking a sip of orange juice.

"How are you?" He asks, a small smile planted on his beautiful, acne-free face.

"I'm pretty good. Just enjoying some delicious breakfast," you beamed.

"Is it that good?" He smirked, grabbing your fork to take a bite of the pre-cut waffle. Moaning in pleasure, he nods his head and holds a thumbs up. "Normally I would argue and say I can do better, but unfortunately this time I cannot. Those are amazing!" He states taking another bite.

"Hey hey hey," you slap his hand away, "go get your own food," you laugh.

"Awe, come on. Sharing is caring!" He chuckles.

Shaking your head, holding back a smile, you nod your head, "proceed. I was getting full anyways," you shrug your shoulders.

"Lies. Open your mouth," he smiles.

You do as told and he feeds you a bite of waffle with a a dollop of whip cream on top. Licking your lips, you smile in content.

Before feeding you more, he scoots his chair closer, placing his arm on the back of your chair.

After finishing the plate, Niall takes it to the tray return cart, and comes back to sit with you. Sitting closer than he previously was.

Most of the photo team had left the restaurant and headed back to their rooms, some going to the tent to set up for practice day. All that remained in the eatery was you, Niall, a few crew members and the kitchen staff.

A few minutes have passed before Niall spoke up, "want to go for a walk?"

You nodded, scooting your chair back to stand up and pushed it back in to the table, Niall doing the same.

Grabbing your hand, intertwining your fingers, Niall led you out, holding the door for you.

Walking down the path, you guys decided to hit the trail, knowing there was more than enough time to explore.

Striding along side by side, in comfortable silence. No one saying a word. It was very peaceful. The path was lined with trees, with bushes in between. Some gaps here and there for small views of the course.

"Excited for the practice round today?" Niall broke the silence.

"Pretty excited. It'll help me get a feel for the when the real game starts."

"I'm excited, because I love golf. But I am a bit nervous, in fear of messing up."

"You're going to do great. I already know it," you smile in his direction.

"How do you know, though?" He shakes his head, slowly.

"I just do. You have a passion for golf and it's easily seen. You just look so happy when you get to play, or be around games. You have this adorable smile on your face of pure joy. I admire that."

He stops walking. Blushing, he pulls you into him, kissing your nose. "Thank you (Y/N). That means much for you to say."

Feeling your own face heat up, you continue walking. Swinging your hands as you do.

After an hour and a half of strolling, you and Niall decided to head back to the huts to grab anything you might need. Then head to the course.

Going your separate ways, Niall kisses your cheek before he goes to the caddy tent and you go to the photographer tent.

"You two are like so adorable together!" Another photographer gushes. "I may or may not have been spying on you and your boyfriend. Relationship goals! I'm telling you," she giggles, "I'm Paige by the way," she sticks her hand out.

"Nice to meet you Paige, I'm (Y/N)," you smile and shake her hand. "By the way, he's not my boyfriend," you giggle, "we met yesterday," you blush, sitting down at your station.

"Awe! Well, I ship it," she laughs and smirks, "I'll come up with your ship name. Just give me some time."

"Alright. Let me know when you get it," you laugh, getting to work. The practice round was starting soon.

8 hours later

The practice round has ended and everyone is ready for the real games to begin, starting tomorrow. It's around 6:50 PM, and everyone is cleaning up and heading to dinner. Except for you and Niall who are going on a date.

Walking to the photographers hut with Angela and Paige, you head to your room to go get ready for the evening ahead, unable to keep the toothy smile off your face.