"Daydreamin'" S.I. (Niall)

Regular: real time
Bold: daydream

------------
You walked in
Caught my attention
I've never seen
A man with so much dimension

It's the way you walk
The way you talk
The way you make me feel inside
It's in your smile
It's in your eyes
I don't wanna wait for tonight

So I'm daydreamin'
With my chin in the palm of my hands
About you,
You and only you
Got me daydreamin'
With my chin in the palm of my hands
About you,
You and only you

For you oh oh oh ohh
For you oh oh ohh

Now I can't wait
To hold you in my arms
I know I was made for you
I'm in love with all of your charm

It's the way you walk
The way you talk
The way you make me feel inside
It's in your smile
It's in your eyes
I don't wanna wait for tonight
So I'm daydreamin'

With my chin in the palm of my hands
About you,
You and only you
Got me daydreamin'
With my chin in the palm of my hands
About you,
You and only you

And I want you
Got to have you
And I need you
Like I never have
Loved before

Oh I want you
Oh I need you
Got to have you
Like I never have
Loved before

So I'm daydreamin'
With my chin in the palm of my hands
About you,
You and only you
Got me daydreamin'
With my chin in the palm of my hands
About you,
You and only you

For you oh oh oh ohh
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V.

It was your first day working at Modest Management as an intern. You were so excited because it was your first hands on job in the world of management.

Today was a meeting day and you got sit in on it to see how things roll.

You were the second to first person to arrive that morning, so you sat next to your boss who was the first.

"Are you excited, (Y/N)?" He asked.

"Just a bit. Sort of nervous." You scrunched up your nose.

"That's normal on the first day." He nodded.

*30 minutes later*

Everybody in the office is sitting around the table, except there are four empty seats. Your clients were running a bit late, so all the employees chatted amongst themselves.

You sat in silence since you didn't know anyone, besides your boss. But he was engaged in a conversation himself.

A few minutes later, the boys of One Direction walked in. You knew they were clients of Modest but you didn't know that this was their meeting.

You sat there and smiled as they each entered through the doorway one by one.

When you made eye contact with your favored member, Niall, you blushed a bit. He's always been your favorite and he looked even more handsome in person.

Finally the meeting started but you were too distracted by the dirty blonde haired kid at the opposite end of the table. He wasn't paying much attention either.

Resting your chin in the palm of your hand, your mind wandered off a bit.

Walking side by side, his hand brushed mine. I smiled to myself. Then I felt myself blush when I felt he grabbed my hand and smiled at me.

It was a quiet evening. The park was vacant besides the two of us.

We just kept walking, till he stopped. He looked at me and smiled then directed his eyes to the sight in front of him. I looked too.

He set up a picnic for us. A full basket filled with a full meal including dessert. His guitar resting up against the tree. With lanterns hanging from the branches, giving off a mellow glow.

He guided me towards the blanket. Sitting down and gesturing me to do so too. I kept a small distance between us.

Until he pulled me closer to him and snaked his arm around my waist.

With his other hand, he opened the basket and took out some of the food.

"I made this all myself" he smiled in my direction.

"Is that so?" I questioned.

"Mmhmm" he nodded.

I couldn't help but blush at his adorableness.

"You're cute when you blush" he chuckled. Making me blush even more. He giggled.

"You know you didn't have to go through all this trouble."

"What trouble?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.

"This" I gestured my hands to the picnic.

"It wasn't trouble at all" he smiled.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive" he replied, kissing my temple.

I smiled up at him, then pecked his cheek. Making him blush this time.

After eating he rested against the tree, pulling me to lay on his chest.

There was silence. Not an awkward one but a comfortable one. Until he started singing.

His voice was so angelic and soothing. I could've fallen asleep right there and then. But that would've been weird.

So instead I looked up at him, and I saw him already looking at me. His voice trailed off and he started to lean in. As did I...

"(Y/N)... (Y/N).... Ms. (Y/L/N). "

You jumped. Your bosses voice interrupting your thoughts.

"Yes?"

"What do you think?"

"Ummm...I like the idea."

"Very well. Glad we can all agree. Meeting dismissed."

Everyone started to pile out of the room. Leaving you the only one left at the table.

Letting go a breath of relief that you didn't get in trouble.

Now if only that didn't have to be a day dream. *sigh*