Chapter 8 ~Wrong Time~

"And if only we could stay, Together like this for always

There is nobody else who would do, it absolutely must be you

And that's why, I beg you please - Can you stay here 'til I fall asleep?

'Cause if I close my eyes I'll be all alone; I only want to hear you say my name, so

Until that time will come, just know-

I'm waiting for you" 

(Y/n) P.O.V

I knew i was blushing in front of him. I knew i had a weird feeling in my chest that had only started to bug me. I knew Tadashi also felt the same way. But why had we only begun to feel like this? It was absurd to even feel a connection like that- he was a magical being, i was alive. 

I cleared my throat as i patted his arm. "Thanks... thank you for everything you've ever done..." I whispered barely inaudible. Tadashi nodded.

"And the same for you..." He said. We went quiet for a little bit before a thought appeared in my head. This way, i could definitely be with him... 

"What if i were to go back with you?" I asked him hopefully. Tadashi looked at me.

"No...that's not right (Y/n)" He said.

"But...i don't want to leave you!" I cried. "I don't care about my world... i'll stay with you!...i'll-"

"Be missed by everyone." Tadashi cut me off. I stared at him in disbelief. Didn't he want me with him? "No..." he said, answering my thoughts. "I do want you with me-"

"Then let me join you!" I exclaimed. 

"You can't come back with me... that place is for spirits and the dead." Tadashi explained.

"Then...i'll kill myself." At my words, Tadashi's eyes widened. He firmly gripped my shoulders and stared into my face.

"No." He said sternly. "I don't want you to ever do such a thing! Your parents would be sad and i would never be able to rest knowing that a person died because of me..."

I looked into his eyes. "But i can't leave you..." Tears formed in my eyes.  He looked at me as if he remembered something important.

"Hiro..." He whispered before releasing me. Tadashi shook his head. "I'm sorry (Y/n)... uh... i'm sorry... please don't do anything irrational once i leave...look, us... we can't ever happen." He said. I felt as if my heart crushed into a little pieces. But why? i had expected this ever since i realized.

But why did it make things sadder when Tadashi told me the truth? Is it because i didn't want to believe myself? Or maybe my brain processes words differently went someone else says it.

"Besides... you will probably forget i ever existed." Tadashi insisted.

"But why can't i go with you?" I stubbornly said.

"(Y/n), you aren't thinking straight! Your parents love you and i do to... i don't want you dead- and neither your parents. I want you here where you belong and surely you know that!" Tadashi had begun to look angry. Almost as if i were testing his patience...well technically i was but it was almost as if he hated me all of a sudden.

"(Y/n)...This?" He indicated himself and i as he spoke. "This can't happen, we are two separate entities from different dimensions! We won't ever meet again after this encounter!" The words hit me over and over again in the face, each word stronger than the last.

It hurt to see him saying these things. Tadashi only stopped when he saw my tears spilling from my face. Why did my body have to choose now as the time to show it's inner feelings? This was the wrong time for sure.

Tadashi went silent as i continued to cry on the floor, he just stared as reality made sure i suffered more than before. "(Y/n)?... I'm sorry... i just don't know how else to say it." Tadashi apologized. "I know it's hard but put it this way- we only met today!" He sighed.

"You don't get it..." I sniffed, wiping my running nose on my shirt sleeve. "You actually changed my point of view in life! But now your leaving and it's as if you never existed." I said.

Tadashi looked at my shaking form before putting an arm around my shoulder. "Your parents would miss you, you may not think they would or see if they care but they do, they truly do- be thankful you have them... i never did when i was growing up- your lucky, not everyone has parents you know." Tadashi nodded

"I just can't..." i sighed, my world crashing around me just like before.