Chapter [10] : We are not scums!

Start from the beginning

"Lady Katsuyu, please divided yourself into two and help with both of the operations", Tsunade ordered and Katsuyu did as she was told in an instance

"Lady Katsuyu, please divided yourself into two and help with both of the operations", Tsunade ordered and Katsuyu did as she was told in an instance. Katsuyu is already aware of the current situation as one of her small part is always with Tsunade to keep the real Katsuyu updated, especially at a crucial time like this.

"Baa-Chan, if Sasuke can help Sakura, does it meant that I can help Hinata?", Naruto asks with hopes in his ocean blue eyes.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Come!", Tsunade said while opening the operation room 2's door and before Naruto could enter the room too, Tsunade stops walking and turn her head slightly marking the corner of her eye to Sai. "Sai, please tell the the rest of the medic-ninja that we need extra hands!". Sai stood straight immediately and took his leave, but with a close eyes smile, he turned back and said, "Beautiful, I will help you ease your pain again when we have time later".

Understanding those words are meant for Ino, every eyes there looks at Ino which is now turning red like a tomato. Like a clash of glass in his head, Naruto was reminded on how many times Hinata was turning red everytime he saw her all this while.

"Aho! Naruto Aho!", Naruto keep on saying to himself, like how this one random crow always said while flying in the sky when ironically he was doing something relevantly stupid.

"H..he don't call me beautiful always, a...and he learns all that from th..that little pink book Kakashi-Sensei, I.. I meant Lord 6 gave him sometimes ago!", Ino said in embarrassment.

Chuckles slightly, Tsunade went straight into the room where Hinata was lying on the bed with a numbers of medical ninja and the hospital staffs standing surrounding her doing each and every one's job as told by Tsunade.

Before Naruto enter the room, he stops Sasuke to clear something with him first as Ino already went inside to look for Shizune.

"You were stressing out not to use our chakra anytime soon, and there's nothing we can do inside without lending our chakra to those medical ninjas so they can fastened their speed to cure Hinata and Sakura. What is the deal now?", Naruto asks.

"Kakashi once told us that in ninja world, a shinobi that didn't obey the rules of the village is a scum, but.."

"..those that abandoned their friends are even lower than scum!", Naruto grinned while finishing Sasuke's line.

"Yosh, eikezo Sasuke!", with that said, both Sasuke and Naruto entered the rooms where Sakura and Hinata is lying down on the operation bed helplessly struggling for their lives.

***

In the operation room 1, Ino and Sasuke can clearly seen a chaos triggered when Shizune passed out, and most of the medical ninja are also about to lose out their chakras too. The green light glowing on top of Sakura's body are getting dimmer and dimmer. Taking in charge, Ino ordered Sasuke to infuse his chakra to the head of medical ninja that is working along with Shizune since they entered the room earlier and she walks towards Shizune and starts to heal her.

Having mixed feelings, he knows that he can't help much, it's absolute that his chakra won't be fully utilized to help Sakura, instead half of it will be gone just like that with the aura that will be absorbing his chakra as soon as he infused his chakra to the medical ninja. But as soon as he stands next to Sakura and saw her undescribable look, he got determined and promised himself that he will do his best to help her.

"Ready?", Sasuke asks the medical ninja.

Her face suddenly turns pink a little after seeing Sasuke next to her. Sasuke was also her crush too. She nodded and felt a great chakra coming in to her through a firm hold on her shoulder from her back. Her cheek getting redder, causing her to lost her concentrate for a while before Sakura shows a sudden low heart beat and high pressure. The medic ninja got panicked and quickly concentrate on healing Sakura, and her heartbeats rate increases slowly to normal rate again. From behind her ear, the medic ninja can clearly hear a relieved sigh under Sasuke's breath.

After quite a while, Shizune slowly getting back to her conscious, noticing Ino sweating all over in front of her. Ino gotten too tired and rest her back against the wall, next to Shizune.

"Ano, Ino-chan. Thank you!", Shizune exclaim. Ino replied with a closed eye smile and let herself sit there a little while longer to gain back her energy.

Shizune then heads towards Sakura and starts healing her, but this time not much work has to be done as Sasuke and the medical ninjas over there have manage to heal Sakura almost 65 percents, which is a very good rate. The medical ninja can feel that Sasuke's firm hold on her shoulder is getting firmer and heavier, causing her to yelled softly in pain. Sasuke was shocked and he lifted up his hand from her shoulder, but he felt unbalanced and really tried his best to stand on his feet before he fell down to his knees.

"Sasuke-Kun", all of the staffs and medical ninjas involved including Ino and Shizune gasp his name in unison. The girls there are never tired of his handsome face and cool appearance.

"I..it's okay. I'm fine", Sasuke said while trying to stand but falls again. He knows he is at his limit. At this rate, his chakra is about to drained even faster, and he also noticed with his Rinnegan that even Sakura's body have the same aura Naruto and himself have around her, the aura that absorb chakra. No wonder their works here are taking them so long. Sasuke couldn't muttered anymore words to explain further, only hoping that they can finally stablized Sakura and her chakra soon somehow.

***

One of the staff were suprised to see Naruto in the operation room while they are operating on Hinata. Compare to Sakura, Hinata's damages is much more significant because it involves most of her bones are either cracked or broken. Although earlier they have tried their very best to be really careful while lifting her with Gaara's sand, yet one of the broken bone managed to poke through her intestines, causing her to vomit blood in the operation room the minutes Tsunade got her in there.

The blood stains are still everywhere, from on top of the operation table, to the floor, and it even still dripping. No one has the time to clean up the mess as everyone are too busy focusing to keep Hinata alive.

Naruto's heart skipped, he felt so much hurt in the inside. He never felt like this before. It really feels like someone repeatedly stabbed him in his heart without mercy.

"H..Hinata. I'm so sorry", Naruto mumbled softly while gripping a piece of shattered red material that is hiding in his right pocket. Hinata's mission gear are off the table, leaving her torn, thin bloody undergarments from her legs up.

Earlier, the staff were suprised because Hinata is currently doen't look decent on the operating table and apparently Naruto is the only guy there. Plus, Hinata's upper body is currently widely opened up, showing her inner organ. The same case as Sakura, the medical ninja team that is operating on Hinata are also running out of chakra, but that is not because their chakra is been absorbed, but it's because Hinata is just in a severe condition.

For someone closed to the patient, example like friends or family, it could be hard for them to see their loved ones in this condition. The staffs there were about to ask Naruto to leave immediately after he stepped in due to many valid reasons, but Tsunade gave them a glare that shut their moves and mouths at the same time.

'Naruto's help is important, at least until the medical ninjas I asked Sai to find earlier arrived.', Tsunade thought. She then asked Naruto to infused his chakra to Hinata, and ask the remaining medic ninja to have a rest.