Chapter 2

*4 hours earlier*

~Robin's P.O.V~

Robin finally opened his eyes, his head feeling like it just ran a marathon and then got his by a bus. He grunted, trying to sit up, only to find that his hands were bound behind his back. He looked around, smelling iron which meant he was in an industrial building. He sighed and looked for soemthing to cut himself free.

That's when laughter entered the scene, making Robin freeze. He looked up to see the small light shine on green hair. Robin say shiny metal and heard Joker laughing. "Your awake! Goodie! Now I can get down to the torture!" He claimed, he slammed the crowbar down and it made Robin scream. A sickening crack could be heard throughout the building. He brought it down again, breaking Robins right leg, laughing.

"Yeeees! Scream in pain! Its music to my ears!" He said, bringing the crowbar down to hit his stomach. He wheezed, feeling all his breath leave him. He struggled to gain breath until he brought it down a few more times. He hit his back, his arms and his stomach before he left, leaving Robin wheezing and coughing up blood.

"They... Wally was right... I do... Get... Get... Captured too eas-easily." Robin coughed, hacked as he curled in on himself.

*Mount justice ~ present time~*

"How long does it take to cool off?" Kauldran asks, standing up and eating the last cookie from the plate.

"He's Robin. He's only been gone for six hours." Megan says.

"Yeah but its still unusual." Connor says, scratching his head. Wally rolled his eyes and threw the magazine he was reading to the other end of the couch.

"He probably got caught up with someone. If he's not back by tomorrow then you can worry, sheesh." Wally explains, yawning as he scratched his stomach.

"You are so careless. Don't you care about him?" Artemis asks.

"Not much. He's cocky and an ass. I don't really care." But really, Wally was worried. He said some awful things and he hoped Robin will be back soon.

"Ugh! Such a child!" Artemis grunted, grabbing the magazine and slapping Wally with it before putting it down on the table.

"What was that for?" Wally exclaims.

"You know!" She says and walks to her room, huffing at herself and under her breath.

"Rude!" Wally screamed after her.

*Robin*

After joker beat him a second time, Robin was in so much pain. Pain that no one has ever felt. His shoulder was dislocated, at least two ribs were broken, his leg was battered and bruised and his cheeks were cut. He didn't know what to do. He was stuck there, literally to pained to move.

The joker left to go get some more 'toys' because apparently the crowbar wasnt enough. He just wanted to get out of here. He looked down and see his calling bracelet strewn to the floor. He twisted his arms, feeling his wrists going numb. He slowly moved an inch and about cried out in pain. He let a sharp breath out and crawled a few more steps until his body screamed. He stopped, catching his breath. He crawled a little more until his chin could reach it. He gasped when his ribs touched the floor. He bit back and turned the watch on, dialing 4 on the pad. He sat back, catching his breath. He didn't know who he called, he just hoped it was someone who could help.