5. Daddy And The Photo

Nashi POV:

Today I decide to go through some of Mommy's old stuff, since I was bored out of my mind. I crawled down from my bed and ran into Mommy's room. She was down stairs washing dishes and preparing to make dinner, so I should have plenty of time to look for a picture of daddy or some clue to who and where he is. I started off with a small yellow gift box with a bluish purple ribbon tied across it. I tore at the ribbon with my finger nails and eventually was able to open it. What I found was nothing more than pictures of Me and or Mommy, some of grass fields, others of Adaline or Shai, and even clouds and the sky. I was very disappointed. I had spent an hour and a half of searching for clues and pictures, nothing, nothing, and more NOTHING! Not even one picture. I got mad and ended up falling off of Mommy's bed, where I had several boxes and envelopes opened and scattered throughout the bed. I hit the floor, butt cheeks first, I groaned and rubbed my bottom. I felt like crying, but I didn't. Then I would be wimpy.  

When I stopped rubbing my bottom and  stopped mentally crying, I noticed a red and black envelope beside me. I must have missed it and it could have fallen down with me when I tumbled off Mommy's bed. I looked around stealthily and then tore into the strange envelope. The second it was open I knew exactly why it was hidden from me. I stared at the picture with amazement. In the picture stood a younger version of Mommy, next to her on her right was a pink haired man? I think then next to um, it was a red headed woman and to her left stood the person I had been looking for this entire time. My Dad. He was handsome, he had short spiky raven black hair, almost black eyes, and his body was defiantly in great shape. No wonder Mommy was with him or at least used to be. I smiled as I stared at his face. He looked so cool and smart and sweet and loving. I smiled again and then cringed when my eyes came in gaze with the pink haired person. I'm still not sure it it's a male or a female. Its really confusing. I bit my bottom lip and then looked at how pretty Mommy looked. She also looked so happy. 

I eventually placed the picture in my back pocket and skipped back into my room, but not until after I cleaned up my mess

I eventually placed the picture in my back pocket and skipped back into my room, but not until after I cleaned up my mess. I couldn't let Mommy find out about me finding Daddy's picture.

"NASHI! DINNER! " Called Mommy. I smiled and called back to her.

"OKAY COMING MOMMY!" 

I ran down the stairs and over to Mommy I hugged her from behind and then took a seat across from her place. She soon brought me a plate of spicy chicken wings, a personal favorite of mine. I licked my lips, thanked her, and then dug into the Delicious wings. Mommy smiled and then set her plate down and also began eating her dinner, but with more manners. 

After dinner I went back up to Mommy's room and looked for some more pictures of Daddy. To my luckiness,  I found a small box that held at least six pictures of Mommy with the pink haired person, Daddy, and a fews other peoples. One was just Mommy and the pinkette along with a blue cat with wings, like Adaline. Mommy was smiling the others were frowning for some reason. I wonder why? Did they not lie her?