13: Calling Jacob

BAHJA P.O.V.

I didn't know what to say. How would I tell Jacob I was having his baby? How would he react?

"Jacob? Are you alone?" I asked I wanted him to make sure he wasn't around anyone.

"Yeah why?"

"You remember when we had sex?"

"Yeah why?"

He says 'yeah why' to much.

"I'm pregnant and its yours because you're the only person I have ever had sex with in my life so..."

"A-are you sure?" His whole tone had changed.

"Yes. Positive. Anymore positivity I think I might faint," I answered.

"So what are you going to do?" He asked.

"I thought about it and after hearing some things I think... I might keep it! Well...keep the baby," I answered. I was nervous that he would hang up or start cussing me out just because he was angry.

"Um well...have you told your mom?" He asked.

"Uh yeah."

"Sure you're going to keep it?" He asked.

"Yes. I don't want to kill my baby. And if you don't want to be in the baby's life, I'll find someone else who is," I said.

"Uh hell no! Nigga you going to be in my nephews life or I will go to wherever you are and beat ya ass. I'll even get my brother to beat ya ass!" Jennessa shouted.

"I'll call you back Jake," I said hanging up.

"Jen? What was that?" I asked annoyed.

"That dude took you up to his hotel room and had sex with you. He is going to be in the baby's life."

"Yeah I agree with Jen. It's not like you took him up there or something. You didn't ask to have sex," Nique added.

"But I didn't stop him. I knew what was going to happen before it happened and its my fault. I should have stopped it!" I said.

"Bee, don't blame yourself. He is 17 years old. He knew what he was doing," Jennessa said.

"It's just so horrible. Now I'm 16 and pregnant. When I graduate I'm going to have a two year old baby. How can I go to college with a baby?" I asked them. I really didn't know how I was going to do all of this.

"I have to go to college. It's my mom's and my dream."

"Maybe you can get you can get your mom to move out by your college so your baby can go to the nearest daycare and you can stay with your mom so after classes you or your mom can pick up the baby," Zonnique answered.

"It's all just so overwhelming. I should have never had sex. I don't care if my first time was with Jacob. It was all a mistake and should've never happened. I should have told him to stop or something," I said.

"Or he should have showed his mom the dress and settled with that," Jen said.

"I just don't know. All I know is I'm having a baby at the age of sixteen. And I was just in Jawan's face telling him about how I had sex with someone else. Totally a Backfire."

"You told Jawan?" Jen asked.

"Not who it was with but yeah. After he said he was going our with Meagan for a month while we were still dating. That jackass."

"Him and Meagan have been dating for a month? Wow. That's-"

"Asshole-ish." I cut off Nique.

"What?" Jen asked.

"A word that describes actions an asshole does," I rolled my eyes.

Jen and Zonnique began to laugh.

"Ok so I'm going to be an auntie so I need to think about what I'm going to do to help," Jen said.

Her and Zonnique began to talk about things they could do. I was glad I had my two best friends to help me through this.

JACOB P.O.V.

When Bahja called me and told me I was having a baby I didn't know what to do. I got even more scared when Jennessa told me she would get her brother to beat me up. She looked like a person who kept their word about things like that.

Breaunna was coming over to help me decide what I was going to wear to the award show. I was a really honest person and how I could hide something from her was complicated. I told her everything. She was really understanding and I didn't have problems telling her stuff. When she knocked on the door I was nervous. When I opened it she was smiling.

"Hey Jake!" She said hugging me.

"Hi Bre. Ready to help?" I asked her. She had on a blue shirt, yellow jacket, blue jeans and black heels. She always looked wonderful.

"Jacob what's wrong? And don't say nothing because I know something is wrong," she said in a stern tone.

Should I tell her? I didn't want to but I didn't want to be some horrible person and not care about the child at all. I wanted to be responsible and actually step up to the plate. It was my fault I even brought her up to my room. Bre would find out about the baby sooner or later, why wait?

"Bre...I didn't tell you what really happened in LA," I said.

"What really happened then?" She asked not cracking a smile.

"I had sex with a girl and now...she's pregnant," I answered.

************************************

Wow Jacob really told Bre! Bahja did decide to keep the baby, do you think she's making the right choice? What do you think Breaunna will say? Comment and stay tuned to the next chapter to find out!