3: You Said What?

************

A/N: Okay, so my phone is putting Chapter 3 before Chapter 2. I don't know if its like that on the computer or anywhere else but I deleted the chapter and re-published it and it still came out before Chapter 3 so This is Chapter 3! Do NOT read this before reading Chapter 2! It might do this for the rest of the book but I'll let you know.

*************

I woke up around 7:00 am. It was Tuesday. Only 6 more days until the contest. Only 144 more hours until I won the contest of my dreams. I hopped up out my bed and started washing up. Around 8:00 I was a ready. I know it takes long but a girl has to do what a girl has to do. Luckily my mom was still here.

"Ma, the contest is next Monday!" I said loudly even though she was right in front of me.

"And?"

"Andddddd I'm going to win, so when I'm not here on next Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I'm in LA. And I get home late on Sunday so I don't think I'm going to go to school the Monday after that. I know its confusing but I'm going to explain more later."

" Yeah, very confusing. Hey, I'm getting off early today. Like 4:00 pm early so I'm going to take a nap, but tell me about the contest later over SubWay ok?" My mom kissed my forehead and walked out the door. God, I loved that girl. She was a little mean, always understanding and just...her. She was always there for me even through the roughest times. I don't know what I would do without my mom.

10 minutes later, I walked out to my car. Zonnique sent me a text reminding me to pick her up. When I arrived at her house she was waiting on the sidewalk. She hopped in and I started driving to the school.

"So what did you need to tell me?" I asked.

"VANCE IS DRIVING ME CRAZY! I mean yesterday when we were showing the boys our outfits, all he did was fucking stare at me! Like what the fuck man? I mean, I sware he was staring at my boobs, and when I turned around I just felt his eyes on my ass! What am I gonna doooooo?" She said. She said it so fast, but I understood everything she said.

"I feel the same way! He just stares at me... I don't know uhh... Lustfully! I don't know how Jen deals with him..."

"It seems like he stares at every girl except his. I mean does Jen even know?"

"Probably not. She demands respect and that sure is not respect."

"Do we tell her? I don't want to hurt her..." Nique said.

"I don't know. Like...we should but we shouldn't. I just can't decide." I said. I stopped at a red light. I looked around for signs saying if I should tell her or not. Then I found a quarter. I picked it up and stared at it.

"Ok heads-we tell her. Tails- we don't," I said as I flipped the quarter.

Tails. Tails. Tails.

I caught the quarter and looked at it. Of course. Heads.

"Guess we tell her," Zonnique sighed as I started driving again. 1 minute later we were at the school. We got out the car and walked into school. We went to our lockers and got our books for first period.

"I guess we'll have to tell her-"

"BEE! NIQUE! HEY!" We heard a voice yell. Jen.

We turned around and saw Jennessa running toward us.

"Hey guys, y'all rode together? Why didn't y'all take me?"

"Well it was more last minute," I lied.

"Jennessa we got something to tell you," Zonnique said. Why couldn't she wait til later?

"What?" Jen stared at us waiting.