Chapter 19

Recap:

I looked around the room. The doors opened I saw Mark walk in looking for someone. He sees us and walks toward our table, Ashley get's up and gives him a hug.

Hey Mark!” She said. They looked at me, I raise an eyebrow.

Hey Alyssa, I see you've met my sister Ashley.”

---------------------------

Check out the book trailer that I made! ------------------------->

-------------------------------------------

She's his sister? His freaking sister! Why! I actually kind of like Mark...oh shut up you were gonna breakup with him what no I wasn't. I look up to find everyone staring at me strangely.

“She's...your....sister?” I managed to say.

“Yes, is there a problem?” Mark asked concerned. Ashley looked at me like “girl if you say something..” I looked at her like “Exactly what you gonna do?” She glared, she seems to be doing that a lot.

“Nope, no problem what so ever!” I fake smiled.

“So, how's dinner so far?” Mike asked.

This is gonna be a long night.

(20 minutes later)

“You bitch!” Ashley yelled, I smirked.

“Watch your language there's little kids here”

“You knew that they had chlorine in one of those pots!” Aha, Ashley's hair is now green, I mean green!

“I didn't to anything.” I pleaded innocent.

(Flashback)

“But Jakey I wanna have some fun now!” She whined seductively at least she thought it was seductively I thought she sounded like a dying cat. The waiter was coming through telling everyone to move out of the way he was carrying a big pot that used to have crab’s in it now it probably has chlorine water left in it. Ashley was going on about the 'fun' time her and Jakeybear are gonna have later. I tightened my grip on my chair, 'don't say anything, calm down Alyssa' I said to myself.

1...2...

“Let's have a quickie in the bathroom” Ashley whispered loudly intentionally for me to hear.

3....4....

“Why were you ever with her?”

5....6.....

“I mean I’m way prettier then her.” She continued.

7....8....

“Ew and her outfit I mean who picked it out a five year old!” My grip got tighter and tighter on the chair, I started to shake. “Aly, you okay?” Mark leaned over whispering. I nodded not trusting my voice.

9...10...

“She's just ugly.” She said flipping her hair. That's it! I saw the waiter get closer and closer to Ashley's chair.

“Ashley, I really think you should check that face of yours.” I said shocked how calm my voice sounded.

“What you mean?” She asked confused.

“Well your options are plastic surgery, laser surgery on your wrinkles you got there....”

“You bitch!” She cut me off and stood up pushing the waiter, making him tip over and spill the chlorine water on her hair.

(End of flashback)

She stood up sending dagger with her eye's my way, she was soaking wet. Not able to hold my laughter in no longer I burst out laughing, Jake and Mark were trying to hide there laugh. Jake stood up and wrapped his jacket around her.

“Let's go home!” She whined. Jake gave Mia a hug and said bye. Well, this turned out to be a eventful dinner. Might as well finish my food.

(At home)

I switched out of my dress and into a tank top and baggy sweats. I was just about to go to sleep, when someone knocked on my door.

“Come in.”

Mia opened the door.

 “Hi, mommy!” Mia said

“Hey cupcake, didn't I just tuck you in?” I questioned.

“I can't sleep.”

“Why don't we watch a movie?” She ran over to my bed and I turned on Netflix. We both drifted off to sleep.

---------------------------------

I heard my cellphone ring, waking me up. I searched for it under my pillow.

“What?” I yelled pissed off because the person woke me up.

 “Hey, Aly!” It was Jake.

 “Hey Jake.” I answered half asleep.

“Ashley, Mark and I are going on a road trip to Virginia Beach and we were wondering if Mia can go, but I know Mia won't go without you so whydon'tyoucome.” He said quickly.

Right when I was gonna answer Mia jumped up and yelled “Yes!” Jake laughed.

“Come on mommy, it'll be fun!” She pleaded grabbing my arm. She gave me the look, the one I could never say no to.

 “Fine!”

 “We'll pick you guy's up in two hours!”

 “Yeah, bye.” I hung up.

Great, in two hours I'm going to be with my ex boyfriend that loved me but I realize too late, now I love him and he has a girlfriend who hates me and her brother who happens to be my boyfriend did I mention were gonna be trapped in the car together for 8 hours.  

And you thought your life was complicated?

------------------------------------------                

Comment and Voted:)