Chapter 5

Recap:

Arghhhh I hate you, and your nasty little brat!” she gritted through her teeth. And slapped Mia, oh hell no!

You shouldn't have done that,because now mama's getting up!” I said taking off my earrings. Walking towards her, ready to rip her face off. Until Jake came up from behind me and held me back.

No! Let me go!” Amy looked scared, and ran off. I elbowed him in the gut, he gasped and let go, trying to catch his breath. I ran out of the room, Amy walked up to me and said calmly “I'm not going to waste my time with you,I’ll kick your ass later” he flipped her hair and started walking “hmm..that’s funny because I’m gonna kick your ass right now!” With that I pushed her against the wall, ready to beat the crap out of her.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Who does she think she is? Slapping my daughter, that little piece of crap. Her face was against the wall now,I turned her around, getting ready to punch her. When a pair of strong arms grabbed me. I turned around, it was Tyler holding me back “She's not worth it sis!”

“She slapped Mia!” I yelled, trying to punch Amy's face but she kept running, she ran out of the hospital, crying. That didn't stop me I was gonna hunt her down, you don't slap my daughter and get away with it. I still struggled to get out of Tyler's grasp. After ten minutes I finally settled down, my jaws clenching and unclenching. I walked back to Mia's room but stopped when I heard there conversation.

“Are you sure, that your my dad?” Mia asked raising an eyebrow, I had to hide back a laugh. Knowing she was screaming in excitement on the inside. Jake smiled and said,

“Yes, I’m sure I’ve known since the first time I saw you....you have my eyes and your moms curly brown hair.” Mia giggled, but then she sighed.

“Mommy's pretty” she said looking down, my heart ached.

“But you know you look exactly her, your beautiful just like mommy!” Mia looked up with love in her eyes, she grinned and hugged him and said “I love you, daddy” Jake looked surprised and said “I love you too, and I always will.” He hugged her back, I fought back the tears that were about to fall from my eyes.

“Why weren't you there before?” Mia questioned, tears falling from her eyes, Jake wiped the tears from her cheek.

“Because I....” Jake stumbled over his words. I walked in before he could answer.

“Hey Mia, how you feeling hon?” I walked over to her, ignoring Jake. I could feel his gaze on me.

“I'm fine mommy stop worrying!” she smiled and looked over at Jake.

“What's you favorite color?” Mia asked, Jake laughed at her random question.

“Grey, yours?”

“Green! What about your favorite animal?” Jake smiled.

“Tiger....let me guess yours is a panda?” Mia eyes widened,she gasped.

“How'd you know?!” Oh Mia, the pajamas your wearing have pandas on them and your favorite stuffed animal that your carrying is a panda, I laughed.

“It's a secret.” He told her. And that’s how the round of 20 questions started.

(twenty minutes later)

Mia was asleep, she was tired her and Jake played hide and go seek for an hour around the hospital,before getting caught by the doctor. I sat there laughing, letting them spend time together. Jake's an amazing father. I was getting myself some water when I saw Jake walking towards me. I tried to run away, not wanting to talk to him. “Really you're running away now?” he asked grabbing me by my waist.

“Let go Jake.”

“Not until you talk to me.”

“No” I said to stubborn to agree.

“Fine, I don't mind.” He agreed.

“I'll talk, let me go!”

“Why didn't you tell me about Mia?” He asked.

“I was going to tell you, but you left for Navy Seal training....and I decided to keep the pregnancy to myself, you weren't suppose to find out!”

“She's my daughter too! I have a right to know.”

“No,Jake you have no right to know. You weren't there for the first five years of her life, you weren't there for her first birthday or when she first learned how to ride a bike. I had to go through the pregnancy all alone, but I did it Jake, I’m never counting on anyone especially you never again!,you left me Jake....you left us”. I whispered the last part.

“I didn't know.” He hugged me, his phone rang the caller I.D. Said 'Amy'.

“Why don't you just leave Jake...that's what your good at.” I left him standing alone in the middle of the hallway, my heartbreaking with each step I took, I ran into the bathroom and cried, the tears that I’ve been fighting back for so long.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Awwwwwwww:(

Vote?Comment? Thanksss!