Chapter 18

Recap:

(20 minutes later after Ashley's performance which I zoned out of)

The stage curtains opened up I saw the crowd of people, anticipating on my performance. The music started.

-----------------------------------------------------

“Underneath the city lights, There is a world few know about. Where rules don’t apply, no. And you can’t keep a good girl down.”

(After the show)

The crowd cheered, Ashley looked like she'd just been punched. HA serves you right. Thinking I'm not talented. Which mean I get to bother them. Every single time I want. When they least expect BAM! I'm right there. My master plan is in affect and I plan on winning him back, while taking Ashley down. All that's gonna be left of her is her bleach blonde hair lying on the floor. I can see it now! The lights shined blinding me I saw Ashley walking up to the stage.

"And the winner is........Alyssa!”

“No, this can't be happening!” I smiled. Oh it's happening.

I took my five hundred dollars and walked back down to our table, I wander is they got chicken here? Or maybe some pizza? Mama just won herself 5 hundred freaking dollars and I totally crushed Ashley! After ordering some chicken, Ashley finally decided to show up she sat down glaring at me.

“You know Ashley all of us should spent more time together....I had a great time tonight!” I smiled, she muttered something under her breath.

“So, Jakeybear honestly who was better?” Obviously the one who won.

“Yeah, Jakeybear who was better?” I asked laughing at his nickname, Jakeybear.

“Um?” Jake said trying to avoid the question.

I looked around the room. The doors opened I saw Mark walk in looking for someone. He sees us and walks toward our table, Ashley get's up and gives him a hug.

“Hey Mark!” She said. They looked at me, I raised an eyebrow.

“Hey Alyssa, I see you've met my sister Ashley.”

------------------------------------------------------

Wow! Chapter 18  already! Vote and Comment:)