Chapter 3 part 2 (Not edited)

Recap:

You go sis!” Tyler said punching the air,I laughed.

We were in the car, and I turned around Mia looked pale, she was sweating “Mommy, I don't feel good”

Oh god, Jake we got to get her to the hospital,she's having another attack!” Jake stepped on the gas. And I went back to Mia, who was slowly turning blue.

“Please help my daughter! She's having an asthma attack!” I yelled pushing everyone that was waiting in line.

They got a bed and took her to the emergency room. I followed behind until someone stopped me.

“Miss you can't go in here.” The nurse said.

“Why the hell not she's my daughter!”

“We need both parent's present.”

“That's my child!” I argued.

“We'll call the father 'Jake Reed'?”

“No, he's not in our life anymore” I said glaring.

“I'm sorry miss but I have to inform him since that's his daughter too”

She picked up the phone and dialed Jake's number. I walked away going back to the waiting room, waiting for Jake.

(10 minutes later)

“I'm looking for Alyssa Jones?!” Jake ran in.

“We don't have a record of Alyssa Jones staying here sir”

“What? I got a call saying she's at the hospital!”

“Jake?” I said in a weak voice. He looked at me, surprised then walked up to me give a tight hug “Thank god your okay!..I got a call saying that you were at the hospital and sped here” He whispered in my ear sending shiver's down my spine.

“I'm fine Jake...you can leave, just like you did five years ago” I said not knowing where my anger came from.

“You know what we needed to work on our career's. It would have never worked out”.

“How exactly do you know what Jake! You left us alone!” Tear falling down my cheek.

“I know because-wait do you mean us?” My eye's widened.

“You have a daughter Jake!” I turned to the nurse who watched the whole thing.

“Can I see my daughter now?!” She nodded.

“Mia honey how you feeling?”

“I'm good mommy..why are you crying?” She asked.

“I'm fine honey”I hugged her, While a young doctor walked in.

“She's fine, her stats are good, She needs to come here twice a year for a shot. That'll makes sure this doesn't happen again”

“okay thanks doctor..when can she go home?” I asked.

“She can go home tomorrow” just said Jake walked in.

“Hey, Mia..how you feeling?” Jake went up to Mia, I stood there watching.

“I'm good..who are you?” Jake looked at me, waiting for my answer.

“He's your father Mia” Her eye's widened.

------------------------------------------------------------

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww<3

Comment and Vote :)