Tenley's gone

Tenley's pov-

After what happened yesterday, and the kiss with Scotty and everything he said about me I realised that I'm not over him. I had to go tell him, so I made sure everyone was sleeping before I left. I slipped on a pair of skinny jeans and a sweatshirt. I opened my bedroom window, climb on to the roof and jumped down, off I went to Scotty's house.

Luke's pov-

Caroline woke me up running in and jumping on me, "Tenleys gone. I went into her room, the kitchen, the living room, your office, I checked every where and she's not here." She rambled on worriedly. I immediately jumped up, slipped on a pair of jeans over my boxers and an old T-shirt. I ran into her bedroom to see if she was really missing, and she was there was no sight of Tenley in here. I ran back into my bedroom grabbed my phone and called Jason, before he answered I told Caroline to start calling everyone.

*Phone conversation*
L-Luke J-Jason
L-Jason hey is Tenley there?
J-No why would she be here?
L-I was just wondering because she's not here anywhere and were real worried.
J-She's not here Luke but if ya want I'll come help look for her.
L-That would be great. Thank you
J-I'll be over a soon as I get dressed.
L-Alright thank you.
*End of phone conversation*

"Jason's coming over to help look for her." I managed to speak, sitting on the side of the bed with my face in my hands. Caroline came up behind on the bed and massaged my shoulders. "Luke look at me." She spoke, I didn't so she pulled my head up to look at her. "We'll find her. She's a teenager, she's suppose to do this stuff to us." She reassured me. "It's all my fault, I should have went and apologized last night." I was blaming everything on me. I heard a car door knowing that is was Jason. So Caroline and I ran down the stairs to open the front door.

I opened the door with Caroline behind me, "Luke her jeep is gone." Jason said walking into the house. Caroline gasped, "She drove where ever she went." We went into the kitchen with Jason following us. We sat there thinking for a few seconds. "Maybe she went to that kids house, the one that was here yesterday." Jason suggested, I thought for a second, "yeah maybe she went to Keegan's house, honey." Caroline agreed with Jason. "Alright Carol stay here for when the boys wake up. Jason and I are gonna go to Keegan's house, and look around town for her jeep." She nodded I kissed her, then kissed her forehead and Jason and I left.

Tenley's pov-

My parents are probably up and awake freaking out, looking all over town for me. "Do you want something to eat?" Scotty yells from the kitchen. "No thanks, I'm not hungry." I say as he walks back into the living room, of his apartment, sitting down on the couch next to me. "So what was it you wanted to tell me?" He asked as I was looking at his busted lip. "Have you cleaned that out? It looks like its starting to get infected." I told him. He shook his head No. I stood up, "Where's your peroxide?" He smirks pointing to the bathroom. I walked into get it and a few cotton swabs, when I walked back out Scotty was on the phone. I stood there watching him for a minute, when he hung up. "Who was that?" I asked dreading it was my father. "It was just my mom." He assured me. I nodded and walked over to him.

First I sat down on the couch next to him and got a cotton swab wet with peroxide. I dabbed the cut with the swab, while the cut foamed up meaning the peroxide is cleaning it. As I was cleaning it out, Scotty kept staring at me. "Always making sure everyone is taking care of before your self." He said about me. I shrugged, he chuckled a little bit.

I stopped and stared at him too. "Your so gorgeous." He blurted out, he pulled me close and kissed me and I kissed him back. I pulled away after a few minutes of making out, "Scotty we really shouldn't be doing this." I demanded. He pouted, "Why not? You feel the same way I do right?" I nodded. "Then we should be together. Despite what anyone says, your father or mother, your friends, my manager anyone." He said getting heated. "I don't know, I don't want you to get hurt my my dad." I warned. He just shrugged, "its happened before." He said talking about his lip. We were silent for a few minutes when I decided to kiss him.

Caroline's pov-

Tate woke up running down the stairs, and into the living room. He came and sat next to me. "Good morning sweetheart." I said squeezing him into a huge hug. He kissed my cheek. "Where's daddy?" He asked, I went from a smile to a frown. "Daddy is with uncle Jason looking for Tenley." He looked curious. "Tenley ran away." I cleared things up. Tate then looked scared, "Is she okay? Am I ever going to see her again?" That broke my heart seeing my little boy so worked up about his sister, "Yes buddy you will see her again. Why don't we go see if Bo's awake?" I asked picking Tate up and walking up the stairs.

Luke's pov-

We've been looking everywhere. I know she wouldn't have gone out of state or even city. We went to Keegan's and be said he hasn't seen her since he left yesterday. "Luke I don't where she could be?" Jason said sitting in the passenger seat. I was rambling my brain for anything, anywhere she would have gone. Then it hit me, I hurried and did a U turn right in front of traffic. "Luke are you crazy? What's gotten into you?" Jason asked but I ignored him. Getting pissed off at the fact of my daughter being at his house.