Daddy's home

Luke's pov-

I woke up around 6 o'clock this morning. I happened to be just getting off tour for the summer and was heading home to see my Wife, and children. The band and I are about an hour away from Leesburg, Georgia. I've been away all summer long, so I can't wait to see my kids and my beautiful wife. I decided to jump into the shower, I was in the shower for thirty minutes, anything to get the time to go by faster.

After I got out of the shower, I walked into the lounge area, I was the only one on since we dropped every other band member off already. I poured myself a cup of coffee and sat down on the couch, while pulling out my phone. I called Caroline to see if she was awake.

Phone conversation:
L-Luke C-caroline

C-Hello? Luke, what's wrong sweetheart?
L-Nothing baby, were you awake?
C-Yes, how come?
L-Because I'm pulling in the drive way right now. *In the background I hear Tenley scream "Daddy!"
I hung up and ran off the tour bus.

I see Tenley running out of the house still in her pajama shorts and tanktop. She reaches me and I pick her up. "I missed you daddy!" She loudly whispers in my ear. "I missed you too love bug." I felt tears coming along. I hear a noise, so I look up and see Bo and Tate running out of the house, with Caroline right behind them. Tenley let's go of me, and I crouch down to meet Bo and Tate's level. I pick them up at the same time, and kiss them a million times. "I missed you a bunch daddy." Tate said in his little voice. I kissed them one more time then put them down. I walked over to Caroline. "Hello beautiful." She blushed, "You look cute in your pajamas this morning." I said kissing her cheek. "Oh Thomas, stop being a flirt and kiss me." I pulled her close to me and kissed like there was no tomorrow. The kids were giggling so she pulled away.

"You all go inside, get dressed while I get my bags off the bus." They followed in suit. I went back in the tour bus and grabbed my bags to take them back inside.

Caroline's pov-

The kids were so happy to see Luke, and I'm just so happy to have him home. I'm so happy that the kids finally get to see him, but Tenley is dreading telling him about her almost boyfriend Keegan. I was getting dressed when Luke walked into our bedroom. "Look at that hot body." I hear him say, I turn around and see him walking towards me. "Luke I missed you, the kids and I are ecstatic that your finally home." He wrapped his arms around my waist while I put mine around his neck. "I'm happy to be home, with my wife and children." He kisses me.

Tenley's pov-

I super happy dads home, and we get to spend the whole summer with him, but I'm scared for Keegan to meet him. Keegan and I aren't officially together yet, because he wanted to wait till dad got home and ask his permission to ask me to be his girlfriend, but dad is into the whole, 'no daughters dating' thing. I hear my phone go off.

*Text message*
Good morning cutie, can we hang out today? -Keegan

I smiled at the text, and began typing.
I would love to, but unfortunately my dad got home today, and were spending time with him. -Tenley
*message sent*

I got dressed in dark blue Jean shorts, and a white, hollister, tanktop. I put my white converse on, and went into the bathroom. I brushed my hair, french braided it and put light mascara on. I ran downstairs to see Bo and Tate playing on their tablets. So I sat in the middle of them and started playing on my phone.