Luke meets Keegan

Luke's pov-

We were walking toward's the bumper cars, Bo and Tate were running ahead of us while I was holding Caroline's hand and, Tenley was walking next to us. I hear someone yell, "Hey Tenley." To me it sounded like a guy voice,
By Tenley and Caroline's reaction I knew this was the guy.

We turned around and the guy walked up to us. "Hello Mrs Bryan, how are you today?" He asked  my wife. She smiled and replied, "I'm great. Thanks for asking Keegan." Ah, so his name is Keegan. "Keegan, this is my father, Luke Bryan." Tenley introduced me. "Hello there Mr Bryan. I'm so happy to finally meet you." He said while put his hand out. I shook it and replied with, "That makes one of us." Caroline elbowed me in the stomach. "Daddy can I go hang out with Keegan and our friends for a little bit? Please?" Tenley begged and begged. I gave in because I can't tell my angel no, next thing I knew they were off hand in hand, laughing and giggling.

*Two hours later and it was 9:00.*

The boys were getting tired, so I called Tenley to tell her to walk out to the truck. I was carrying Bo and Tate, while Caroline was walking in front of me, with the keys to the truck. We got to the truck and Keegan was with Tenley, "Tenley get in the truck were going home." She said goodbye to Keegan and got in the truck. I sat the boys in the truck and, got in myself. My family and I were on our way home.