Only another fan girl

Cheers were heard throughout the stadium. Yes. Fuuto Asahina was preforming. He was from your hometown, and everyone was excited that he was going to your school. Well at least gonna be going o your school.

'God, he's hot.' You thought. You stared as him as his angelic voice hovered in the air. You and your friends were all busy fan girling over him. 

---------time skip to after the concert------------------

"Well that was fun," (friend name) said. 

"Yeah, totally," you said still dazed that he was going to be at your school AND look at those eyes.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, someone has a crush!" She cheered. She shot her cousin Kate a smirk. Kate just met you so she only giggled politely. 

"Wha~ no! I haven't even met him yet!" You blushed furiously at the thought. You friend smiled as she knew she won the debate. Later that night Kate and (friend name) kept teasing you. You were at (friend name) house and you guys had a sleepover.

"You ~love~ him," (friend name) cooed. "No!" You shout back. Your face was red. And (friend name) was smirking. Kate was now laughing a  bit more.

"What about every other fan girl out there?" You ask. You wondered 'why me?'. 

After the blushing, smirking and giggles you ordered pizza and watched horror movies. You were clutching the cushions off the couch. "God, are you REALLY that scared? Maybe we should get Fuuto here!" Your friend said really loudly. Everyone rolled into fits of laughter.

"What? Why Fuuto, really? Any other guy couldn't do?" You whined.

"Nope," she added. After the movie you guys decided to settle down and go to bed. In the morning you said goodbye and walked home. On the way home you saw someone familiar. It was guy with beautiful, shining eyes, and dirty blonde hair. Fuuto!