we meet again

Of course scott would trick  me into coming with him, knowing damn well that he was here. I can't believe him!

"Hey chris, how was the carnival.

"Uhh yea it was good , but, yo-you look amazing" he thinks I look amazing huh. Maybe I can play with him a little

His family gave us some time to catch up alone.

"Why thank you, you know if I had known you were coming, I would have worn something.....different "
Trailing a finger up his arm

Dangerous

I heard him gulp. Bingo!

We went to sit down for dinner. Let me just say that ms.evans can cook! So much food, jesus. I'm hungry just thinking about it. I kept messing with chris all night. It's was really fun though scott left right after dinner . So I didn't have a ride. Chris' mom made chris drive me home. With I didn't mind , more teasing for me. By the time I got out his car his face was so blood red. It's was really entertaining. Anyway I'm sitting on my bed. Buck ass nude trying to find a song so I can take a shower.

Several hours later ..
I just picked work by rihanna

Turning on the water, I stepped in being greeted by warm water. Feeling my muscles relax I take a deep breath. Lathering myself in vinalla and lavender wash.
10 minutes later...

Getting out the shower I dry off and go to my closet. Making outfits in my head I finally come up with one. I check the weather and it was going to be a little chilly so I decided to wear yoga pants with a simple nike sports bra. I was going to go to the gym , then go catch up with jayda at some cafe.

I walked outside and pulled on my jacket. Unlocked my car and pulled other the driveway.

I run up to jayda giving her a semi hug because her belly is starting to poke out a little. I can't wait to have kids. Anyway

" heyyy Girl " she screams
"What's up , how have you been. I haven't seen you in like 2 days" i say laughing

" i know it feels like it's been forever" she laughs along with me.

Me and jayda talk and talk till we can't anymore. The food comes and she devours it. Me on the other hand, I need a Togo plate. Just when I get up to hug her goodbye. I hit someone with my elbow. I turn around to apolgize and I see the face.

Tada! You just hit chris.

Of course I would hit him out of all people.

" oh my gosh   I'm so sorry" i check for any bruises

"Oh yea I'm fine, my nose hurts really bad though" he holds his nose

After checking him, I see his nose is bleeding badly

After waving bye to jayda. I get the giant into my car and drive to the hospital. After checking in, we are brought to a room where the nurses gush over him,  after forever they  get his information and vitals.

The doctor comes in and looks at him. But not before he looks at me and smirks.  Oh

He goes back to work and begins to talk to me

" so , what is a pretty lady like yourself doing in a hospital, did you blind someone with you beauty"
Wow, did he really just say that.

I smile politely and thank him, but I look over at chris giving him the stank eye.  What's he thinking

" i would like if you not hit on my girlfriend right in front of me" his what?!?

Doing a double at chris. My attitude turns sour. Why would he say something like that?
The doctors face turns serious and he leaves with a "oh"

As soon as the door shuts . I go off

" what was that?!?!"
I'm beyond pissed, he was kinda cute.

" what was what? Oh that thing ! I was saving your butt"
How?

" how? Don't make decisions for me! Im a grown ass women who is capable of doing whatever I want to. Don't say  you were saving my butt because you werent. You were just acting like an asshole!"

" are you done? " He asked
Is this negro serious

"No, actually I'm not I- "
"He was married!" He yelled in a forceful tone. Almost made me stop talking, almost

Well not I felt like a dumbass for yelling at him. A couple of silent seconds  went by and I finally had found my voice to say something

" im sorry" i all but whispered.

" its not your fault ok, you didn't see it. I wouldn't have saw it either until he stuck his hands in my face"

I just sat there staring at him

" Come here" he spread his legs a little and opened his arms for me to come in between them.

I walked over to him hesitantly. I was close enough , he yanked me and pulled me in for a bear hug. It was nice. He turned me around and I was about to question him until he started to tickle me at my sides. I was about to protest until the doctor came back in.

So thats what he was doing

I giggled while my eyes were  closed and I was trying to catch my breath.
I looked up to see a beyond annoyed doctor well what crawled up your ass

" here are your  check out papers" he all but threw at us.

" have a good day " chris said.

I didn't have to turn around to know that he was smirking.

Cocky ass

He got checked out. They put him on some pain medicine and said he isn't allowed to be alone because the blood in his nose could clog and stop his breathing. So lucky me got to have him over my house. Scott had some pathetic excuse and his parents had company over. So here I am dragging in some of chris' luggage.

" do you need this man clothes"
I was exhausted

" yes, I need a different outfit for every time I go out"

Of course. This is going to be a long week