the studio

"Alright that's a rap everybody" . The studio producer says. Mia takes off her headphones and jugs down a bottle of water. " we have never practiced that long before, I think that one is going to be good ". She says to her best friend and manager jayda. "Just be happy you get to go home , I still have to talk to these idiots for another 2 hours ". She sighs then goes over to chat with the guys finalizing things. Mia takes her phone out" hey Mont we will be late today, practice ran later then i thought it would, I will be over in a couple hours to get ready for the premiere, see you and jayda soon. " the avengers had come out that day, and mia was dying to go see it. She had always like chris Hemsworth's acting. (She had done some acting her self in the fast and furious movies). She got her bright blue drawstring Nike bag and her purse. Plugged her headphones in her ears and was set.She said bye to everyone and pulled off in her bright yellow Ferrari 458 Italia. She had always wanted one and now she could afford one. She pulled up to her condo and parked . She got out and get ready for the premiere 2 hours later . Mia had cleaned up pretty nice if she had said so herself. All she needed to do was meet Mont and jayda at their house . She looked at herself in the mirror. She had on a sexy red romper with long sleeves on, And blAck pumps with her hair natural and some.red lipstick. She thought she looked good. The romper showed her curves in all the right ways giving her butt a nice plump to it. 30 minutes later .She arrived to Monte and Jayda's house. She was greeted at the door by 2 small mixed children "hey aunt mia!!" they screamed and hugged her legs. She bent down and hugged them both. They were at least 5 and they were twins! . Jayda and Mont had had them 5 yrs ago and then they had 2 more. They still weren't finished is what jayda used to say. Now she was 12 weeks pregnant and she hadn't told Mont yet. They were dressed and ready to go. The babysitter was watching movies with the kids . We all hugged and kissed the kids and got into the limo. Mont was mia's brother who played professional basketball. (He was 6"11 , while jayda was only 5"2) . They had pulled up to the red carpet and they were getting out the car , when mia's heel got caught in the limo.preparing to fall face first, it never came. Mia opened her eyes to find chris evans holding her arm. " you ok?". She was stuck,all she could do was stare into those ocean blue eyes of his. She was so caught up.in them that she had been day dreaming. He snapped his finger Across her face and she snapped out of it."huh?" She said in trAnce like tone. " you were saying how pretty my eyes were? . If she was a shade lighter she would have been red as the carpet. He finishing helping her out.of the car and paparazzi wanted to take pictures of the two. They didn't mind since they had only now met, and they were trying to have conversAtions but every two second they would see a flash or hear "hey over here!!" . The pictures were taken.interviews spoken all was said and done. They had gotten inside and were beginning to have conversation. " so what's your name?" He said with those eyes again. Mia swore if she look right in his eyes again she would faint.what a headline that would be. "Amia Jackson passed out onto chris evans at avengers premiere". She couldnt have that happening. So she looked everywhere but at him. She felt something around her waist and she looked up.to see him so.close to her. He whispered " if you stop looking at me , it will only make it worse for you ". Her face heating up . She smiled and Began to wAlk away only to be snatched back. " what did I say?" . He breathed in her face. She wasn't going to last long if he kept being so close to her. " why are you...so........close? She whispered. At that minute the lights started to blink signaling everyone to come in. " you want to sit with me?". He asked, more like told . He grabbed her hand and yAnked her next to him. Jayda and Mont spotted her out and sat next to her. Then the movie began.