"What? But seeing this thing turn on has been your lifelong, sad, nerdy dream." Iris replied, taking one of his fries.

"Hey, hands off of the fries. Unbelievable." Barry said.

"What? I stress eat. I started orientation and today at Jitters, we started to sell doughnuts and I ate seven. I'm gonna look more like muffin top than woman." Iris replied.

Barry looked up at her and said, "You look amazing." I chuckled a bit at her lack of realization that he likes her more than a friend.

She asked why the Particle Accelerator was so important as he went into detail why it was. "You gotta get yourself a girlfriend." Iris said. Barry scoffed a little with a smile.

"Hey, leave him alone. He's working." Joe replied, walking in the room.

"Hi Dad." Iris said, smiling.

Then the computer beeped. "Alright. Results are done." I comment, showing them as Barry came over to me.

"I think the Martin brothers are hiding on a farm." Barry replied, "The matter on the street that I had found, which was cow manure, contained traces of siclene. It's an antibiotic."

"There are only four farms that uses it in their feed. Bet you will find a nice Shelby car parked in one of them." I finished for him as Barry handed Joe the paper with the locations on it.

He let us off work so that Iris and Barry could go to S.T.A.R labs while I went home to my apartment.
⚡️⚡️

I changed into a dark midnight blue leather pants and tucked in my gray tank top and zipped up my dark midnight blue jacket attached to my hood. I slid my mask over my eyes and pulled my hood over my face, sliding my quiver of arrows over my back and grabbing my bow.

I had been crossing names off of my mother's list to 'right her wrongs' ever since I had got back. I was over halfway done. Oliver had stopped with his list and started to becoming a hero in his town. I'm just not good enough to be a hero, so I'm sticking with being a vigilante.

I landed on a rooftop. I was after Maya Smith, a high-profile manager of an underground casino. She has done wrong to a lot of people including my mother. She's gotten away with several different murders, stole three billion in cash and still gotten away with it, and rapes teens, still getting away with it. (I know that last one is disturbing and shocking to me as well).

I found her in her office at the top floor of her building, typing on her computer. I turned the lights off and turned my voice modulator on, pointing my bow and arrow at her. "Maya Smith, you have failed this city."

"Is that so? And who are you to tell me that I have?" She asked in a sneering tone and a smirk plastered on her face.

"I'm the Blue Arrow." I answer, drawing the drawstring back and letting go as the arrow soared through the air and hit her right in the heart. I shot another one to make sure she was dead. The second one shot her in the neck. I took out the small notebook and crossed out Maya Smith and then jumped out of the window and landed on another roof, running back home.
⚡️⚡️⚡️

After I had got home, I changed into a pair of jeans and plain gray tee shirt with my black sneakers. It wasn't really late, so I didn't want to change into pajamas yet. I put my vigilante stuff up in a locked box and turned the television on. It was storming. The news lady was talking about the particle accelerator and how it was just turned on.