Part Of The Truth Comes Out

Hey guys this is my first fanfiction i hope you guys like it! And this is set after TLO and during The Order Of the Pheonix.

I lostdemiwizardchick5, sadly do not own Percy Jackson or Harry Potter. They belong to Mrs. Rowling and Mr. Riordon.

Now to the story!!!!

---------------------------------------------

Chapter one-

Part Of The Truth Comes Out

One morning I was peacefully sleeping when I was suddenly awaken by a loud screeching noise that sounded somewhat like an owl. But that can't be possibe we don't have owls in New York, I thought to myself. "Katlin, honey come here, there are two very nice people here I want you to meet," said my mom from the living room. "Coming Mom, just a sec," I replied. I moaned and groggily got out of bed. I went to go put on a blue t-shirt, black skinny jeans with some holes in them, silver earings that were shaped as fish, a silver necklace that was an infinity sign, and my dark blue TOMS.

When I walked out into the living room I saw 2 men, one of them I recognized as my world history teacher Mr. Bruner, conversing with my mom. The other man I did not recognize, he was quite old, he had long white hair, a long white beard, he wore something that resembled a dress and looked like it was from the 1900's, his eyes were a sparking blue, and over his eyes were half-moon spectacles. By the window, where the wierd looking old man sat, there was a snowy white looking owl which probably was the thing that woke me up. I glared intensely at the owl for disrupting my sleep.

"Katlin, honey there is something that we need to dicuss and I felt like this was the right time to do so." Said my mom with a worried look on her face. "Okay mom, so what do you want to talk to me about?" "Well I... I'm not your real mother" tears welled in her eyes "A woman named Sally, my friend, is your real mother. She told me that you're a...........

-----------------------------------------------

Yea yea yea i know short chapter but hey i wanted to leave a cliff hanger so you would want to know what Katlin is. so yea review and tell me what you think so far!

lostdemiwizardchick5 is out peace!!