chapter 6

Here you go, another chapter. Sorry if u don't like this story.

Helpful tips:

Shiyumi will speak like "this"

Nari will speak like +this+

Mitsumi will speak /this\

Kaname will speak like this

Yuuki will speak like this

Zero will speak like 'this'

Headmaster will speak like this in bold

Rido will speak like ^this^
Other vampires will speak like { this }

Enjoy the story and sorry for mistakes.

Third POV

Kaname, can you show the three of them their dorms? The headmaster asked. Yes headmaster. Kaname replied. The four of them headed out of the office and went to the night dorms. Shiyumi's dorm is right across from kaname. And the other two were right next to shiyumi. One of them is on the left. And the other is one the right. The three of them (not kaname) didn't have school on that day and tomorrow because they just got there and also, they needed to explore the whole school. That's what headmaster said. All four ( inclued kaname) of them went to sleep since it was almost morning.

Kaname POV ~his dream

Where am I? I looked around and saw darkness. Then, I saw some light and ran to it. There was a door. I opened it and saw me; mom, dad, yuuki, and............... Shiyumi. It must have been in the past. She was on the floor, crying. She had bruises and cuts all over her tiny body.

Then, Rido came through the door and gave her a present. It must have been the day of her birthday, October 27th. Shiyumi opened the present and it was a cute black and white lolita dress. She smiled and hugged him. I haven't seen her smile for a while. Rido treated her injuries and left.

I saw everything else already, so I followed him. He stopped at the woods and turned around and looked at me. I was shocked. I thought nobody could see me because this was a dream after all. He smirked and said, ^ kaname, I'm coming for her and for revenge. ^ what do you mean for her? Do you mean shiyumi? He chuckled and nodded. And for what revenge? ^ you will find out sooner kaname. ^

Still kaname pov~ after the dream

I woke up after that sweating and panting. I look around and heard a knock on my door. I got up, opened it and saw Ruka Souen. She has feelings for me. But, I'm afraid I can't return those feelings back to her. Yes, Ruka? Do you need something from me? I asked. { yes, since you are the night class student, we are leaving soon, so, please get ready kaname-sama. } Ruka said. Thank you for telling me, you are dismissed. I told her. She nodded, bowed, and left.

I went to shiyumi's door and I was about to knock but I remembered that she and the other two doesn't have school today.

Shiyumi's POV

I woke up and stretched. I got up and took a short bath. After 25 minutes, I was getting dressed. While getting dressed, I smelt a presence near my door and I knew it was kaname. I stopped time, got dressed and opened the door and saw that it was kaname. I sighed and closed the door and unfrozed time again.

" I have a headache now. Ugh." ( oh yeah I forgot to tell you that every time shiyumi stops time, she gets a headache and can only stop time for 5 min. He he sorry ( \\\O ~ O\\\ )

"Since I am up, why don't I wake up the other two.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

That's it, sorry if its short.

SEE YOU........