A Short Update.

Hello,

You're probably really tired of these updates, aren't you?

I'm sorry about that so I'll be as quick as possible.

So an author came to my school today. A real author who is famous. His name is Steve Tasane and he's pretty cool so you should buy his books, they are really good and he's a great author and person. #spon

But it's made me want to write this again. I am completely out of Undertale (So much that I'm doing the genocide run and I don't care at all killing the characters) but I wanted to write this.

There will be a chapter soon. I might actually do them in a oner. And (I don't know if you Non-British readers say that phrase so I'll explain it) by that I mean that I will do the two final chapters as one and get it over with as 2000 words!

That is all I have to say, This will be the last Update until after chapter fifteen.

Whilst I'm here, what voice do you read my A/n's in? I'm curious because someone said that thy read it in a Bill Cipher voice and it got me curious.

For those wondering, I have quite a low-ish smooth voice and a very strong British accent. If that helps in any way. I speak very proper and pronounce letters strongly too. Try and imagine something like that, also I am very quiet. Reading something like that would be a challenge, feel free to try it though!

And on that note, I'm going to go. Thank you for reading this book and supporting me, it has been a pleasure writing for you! So until next chapter!

~Lilian Out