"Any last words, sweetheart?" The head man of the group asked Adrianna as they all pointed their arrows at her, preparing to kill her.

"Screw you, jackass! I hope that once we die that you will all rot in hell." She spat at them angrily and she stood her ground.

She looked like a brave girl to the men but they didn't care. All they cared about was the money.

Adrianna was brave but in fact she was completely and utterly terrified. Not for her own life but for her child's life.

"And who's going to make sure of that, bitch? Nobody." He retorted and they all started to let out loud, obnoxious laughs before the head man let go of the arrow.

It all felt like it was going in slow motion to Adrianna Carter. The arrow was slowly making it's way towards her head. She looked at it for a split second and stared at the men who all had smirks plastered onto their hideous faces. That's when Adrianna closed her eyes tightly and started to think about Scott McCall.

The love of her life.

Adrianna opened her eyes slowly when she didn't feel the impact of the arrow - only to see someone she never expected to see in her life anymore.

A muscular man was standing beside her, one of his hands were against the gate while the other one was holding onto the wooden arrow tightly. Growling, he broke the arrow in half with just only one hand.

"I'll make sure of that." His booming voice scaring all of the men (Adrianna finally counted all of them and there was a sum of 3 of them) and they even stepped back slightly when they realized who had saved her.

It was Michael Lawrence who had saved hers and their daughters life.

Michaels dark beautiful brown eyes had now turned light blue, the color of a werewolf that showed they have killed an innocent or even innocents

Michaels dark beautiful brown eyes had now turned light blue, the color of a werewolf that showed they have killed an innocent or even innocents. Because who knew how many innocent people Michael has killed in order for him to have earned his eyes.

"Show me the type of power that you have that made you cost 80 million." The head man yelled at the werewolf who was now furious at the fact they had almost murdered his own child and he had also been angered at the fact the had almost murdered the love of his life.

Michael raised an eyebrow at the man and a smirk stretched onto his face while he glared at them.

"Don't say you didn't ask for it." He says harshly before roaring loudly towards them causing Adrianna to gaze at him in shock.

His roar was something so loud and powerful. Adrianna had never heard this sort of powerful roar from anyone besides Scott. But it came out slightly louder, as if it could have made the entire ground rumble.