Chapter 6

Next thing I know Scott tackled the bloody boy who was literally about to eat me. While they were fighting each other Melissa ran towards me and started to check my whole body for any injuries. I don't blame her because a lot of blood was on me but thankfully it wasn't my blood.

She tried to talk to me but all I did was ignore her and watch the two not normal creatures fighting. I thought creatures like that were only in children books to scare them but no they're fucking real.

Scott looked over at me for a split second but that caused him to get slammed against the wall as the other guy managed to escape. I'm guessing he was out to look for another human to snack on. Again, I'm just assuming.

"Are you okay?" Scott asked me worriedly but all I did was stare at him. Of course I wasn't fine! I just saw the guy who asked me out on a date turn into some hairy beast. Did he already forget that a guy was about to eat me for dinner?

"Honey, go get that son of a bitch." Melissa tells her son and he looked over at me as if he was trying to figure me out but he then growled running away to go catch the bloody guy who is eating humans.

"Adrianna, follow me. I need to check if the baby is healthy." Scott's mother tells me as she grabbed me gently and pulled me into an empty room with her.

Once Melissa was finally finished checking on the baby (the baby was healthy and fine) she sat down in front of me and looked at me in worry considering all I did was stare at the ground while she examined me.

"So... Your son is a werewolf? That's nice." I said sarcastically causing her to crack a smile but it quickly faded once I continued on talking to her about her son. "I'll keep his secret but just tell him to stay away from me. I can't be with him, Melissa. He's dangerous." I tell her slowly and it seemed like she got hurt from my words from the way I talked about her son but could she really blame me? I was completely terrified.

"I'm sorry." I apologized to her and quickly got up then left in a hurry before Scott returned back.

Tears started to beam in my eyes as I got into my car and turned the ignition on. I wasn't crying because I was upset or angry. I was crying because I was terrified.

Maybe, Beacon Hills isn't the safest place to have a baby.

"Adrianna! Why are you covered in blood?" My mother yelled in worry as I walked into the house with tears streaming down my face and I don't even know why considering I don't really know Scott.

"It's not my blood don't worry." I reassured her but she kept on getting worried.

"Don't worry? You're covered in blood! Regardless if it isn't yours. What the hell happened to you?" She asked walking up to me as I just shook my head and backed away from her.

"Some kid spilled fake blood on me. Like I said mother. Don't worry about it." I tell her sternly and I didn't mean it to come out as harsh but it just ended up sounding like that.

She stared at me in shock and I felt guilty but if only she knew why I was acting like this. That I lied about how this blood on me isn't fake. That supernatural creatures exist in this stupid world that we live in.

"I'm going to bed." I whispered softly and stormed up the stairs and into my room. I ended up crashing on my bed and started to cry my eyes out.

It was now 11:30 in the night, about two hours after the incident had happened and I still wasn't able to sleep at all. The thought of a supernatural creature eating me still haunted me. So, all I did was lay in my bed while staring at the wall.

I heard someone knocking on my window causing me to get up and check out who or what it was. I spotted Scott outside of it and it confused me because my room is in the second floor. How the hell did he even get up there?

I opened the window (I didn't really have a choice. How rude would it have been if I would have left him there?) and he looked at me with a sad look in his eyes.

"Scott, please leave. How the hell did you even get up there?" I asked him a bit curious to his answer.

"I climbed the tree." He says shyly and it almost made me smile but I remembered about him being a werewolf.

"If you're here because you're worried that I'll tell everyone your secret then don't be. I'll keep your secret but just... stay away from me." I tell him and he stared at me with hurt.

"Look, I know that you're scared, Adri, but just know that I would never hurt you or your baby. In fact, all I want to do is protect you and your baby." He explained to me causing my heart to melt but I stood my ground.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Why what?" He asked me in confusion.

"Why do you want to protect me? Just why? You don't even know me." I listed to him and all he did was smile.

"Because I believe that we can be something incredible." He tells me and this time I couldn't stop myself from smiling.

Why hello! 😋❤️