Chapter 18

Chapter 18 // Liam is in trouble...

6 months pregnant

"I got out of a speeding ticket by using my chimichangas."

Katherine placed her car keys on the counter as she dropped her purse on the couch and walked into the kitchen where everyone was at besides the kids and her husband. Theresa, Adrianna, and Scott were all eating together but ended up stopping because of her.

"Please, stop calling your breasts chimichangas." Therese sighed as she glanced over at the two teenagers who were only laughing silently next to each other at her younger sister.

"Ay, no! You can call your vagina your gold but I can't call my boobies chimichangas? It doesn't seem fair to me at all." Katherine pointed to her older sister who had turned red and she just got up and walk past her.

"What? Did I embarrass you?" She asked her older sister who only gave her the finger as she walked into her room, slamming the door shut.

"I think she got embarrassed." Katherine tells the two teenagers who only laughed even harder while she just walked off to her sisters room.

"I am so sorry about that. They are always like that so I can't really tell you that it won't ever happen again because it most definitely will happen again." Adrianna tells Scott as she bit her bottom lip, smiling.

"I'm already getting use to it. Don't worry about it." He chuckled gently and wrapped his arm around her waist as he started to eat the posole once again with his other arm.

Adrianna looked over at Scott only to see him eating his food while her mind started to wonder off about the other night at the hospital. The night that Scott McCall was dead for a while only to get the benefactor identity but they never came.

Even though Scott wasn't really dead at that night. Adrianna still felt like he was and she couldn't handle it really well.

The thought of losing him was her biggest fear of all time now. The thought of that was lingering in her head, not being able to take it out of her head at all. She wished that Scott was normal and that no one wanted to take his powers but that obviously won't ever be the case. He was always going to be in danger and she will always be in danger, too. She just has to pray and hope that everything will turn out okay.

"Why do you sing to the baby every single night? Not that I mind your singing because it's absolutely beautiful. I'm just curious."

Scott stared at his girlfriend curiously who had just snapped out of her thoughts about him being dead and started to think about his question.

"I guess I just want her to know that I'll be looking out for her no matter what happens. I want her to recognize my voice when I finally talk to her when she comes into the world." Adrianna explained it to him as he just nodded at her, understanding what she was saying.

She only wanted her daughter to know that she will always be looking out for her and that no matter what she will be loved. She wants her daughter to recognize her own voice so that she can feel safe instead of having her alarmed on trying to find out who the crazy lady was.

"Maybe, I can sing for her one day?" He asked her and Adrianna only raised her eyebrows at him in surprise.

Scott actually wanted to sing to the baby that he will soon hold in his arms and that little girl will soon call him daddy. He never sang in front of anyone in his entire life. Not even in front of Stiles and that's something to be shocked about.