1.

Aqua POV

"I WISH ME AND YOU NEVER EVEN MET!"  I yelled as I slammed the door in Calum's hurt face. I know that he's still standing on the other side of the door. I could feel that he was still there. His presence. I didn't mean what I said, at least not completely, but I know what he did.. He's done it on purpose.

4 months before

Calumbabe: so our next song is gonna be about us

Me: don't make all your songs about your girlfriend

Me: jk show them bitches I'm yours

Calumbabe: I'm pretty Sure everyone knows

Me: *cough*

Calumbabe: shhh my mom does know

Me: so I can come in the house and say what's up mom

Calumbabe: nah she'll kill you and me

Me: yeah we'll I have to go

Calumbabe: babe come on don't be like that ... I love you

I didn't want to talk to Calum anymore. His mom is literally the only person who says that we can't be together. She rather have Morgan than me as a step-daughter.

"Hey Aqua honey. We're leaving tonight for the work convention. Are you sure that you're going to be ok here alone for two weeks?" My mom said peeking her head through the crack of my door.

"Yes mom you guys left me home before." I said putting my phone on my charger and grabbing my laptop.

"It's just what you're going through with Calum. Just if you need us calls us and we'll be on the first flight back." She said closing my door. I heard her high heels click and clack as she was walking down the stairs.

Honestly I don't know a single person who goes to the airport with high heels on. Her poor feet.

I logged into my computer and instantly went to ticketmaster.com. I need to get those grease live tickets for Calum's mom. That's her favorite movie and that will hopefully get me on her good side. A small smile started to form on my face and I grabbed my phone to call Leah and Joey.

Before I could call I forgot that we're not friends anymore. I wish they could just get over it. There's worse things that happens to people and they shouldn't be mad over one stupid thing that happened in the beginning of the year.

Thinking about the situation kinda made me angry at them. We're best friends, yes friends fight but damn do they really need to go a-wall on me?

New text message

Leah: come get your stuff from my house by this weekend or I'm donating them