4

Maybe it's best if never become friends again.

That line kept replaying in my head. Those are the words you never want to hear coming from the one person that you been best friends with ever since you were 6. It wasn't like I didn't believe her because I can always tell that she was serious. This was gonna be a stressful senior year. Leah has been with me for the longest. Friends come and go but Leah always stayed.

"Now tell me what happened." The principal said.

"Nothing worth talking about obviously." Leah said looking out the window.

"Well if you guys don't talk about it we're looking at a week of iss and we'll thrown in some community service hours for the school, so go ahead and take your stuff I'll send down your incident report." The principal said not looking up from his computer.

Leah grabbed her bag and left out the door. I opened my mouth as I was going to say something but I decided to just forget it. I guess we were never meant to be friends after all. I grabbed my book bag and left out the door. I saw Calum sitting in the chairs outside. He got up and looked at me with full concern. I know he wanted to know what happened.

"Are you ok? I heard what happened do you want me to talk to her about it?" Calum asked. He seems to be the only one she talks to beside Joey.

"No I'm fine. Walk me to iss?" I said cracking a smile. He gave me a half smile and grabbed my bookbag and walked me to iss.

I walked in the classroom and it was freezing cold I looked around the room and there was a sign that read
No eating
No talking
No sleeping
No texting
No breathing
No asking questions 
You are to sit here till the end of the day

"Sign your name and put your bookbag underneath that table and sit in the back facing the wall." The man said not looking up from his computer.

"Can I at least get my jacket from my locker?" I asked signing in.

He stopped and looked at me with the most mocking face. "Is your locker in this room miss?"

"no."

"Then sit down where I told you to sit. I will notify your teachers that you are here and they will send you your work. You have 3 days in here."

I sat down at my seat and just looked at the walls. I would never have thought that I would have found myself in this place. Iss is like a jail for school.