Chapter 10 *Confessions*

"The things we don't expect, turn out to be amazing." I said as they rest examine my tattoo.

"So cute!" Charlotte says.

We arrive at the flat. All of us were pretty tired since we've been to the tattoo parlor all night. It was 2 in the morning.

All of us went to our rooms and got ready for bed.

"Wait." I say before Kylie turned out the lights.

"All of you confess now. Who likes who, and don't lie to me. It's pretty obvious." I say crossing my arms glaring at each and everyone of them.

They all looked at me, astonished by my sudden urge.

"Um....." Charlotte says.

"Okay you first Kyles." I say. "Spill."

Kylie looks at each of us.

"Louis...Louis just makes me happy." She simply states grinning uncontrollably. Aww! I knew it. 1 point for me.

"Awww!" Skylar says.

"Sky now you, but it's obvious." I said to her. Cheeks turn pink in an instant.

"Harry, but he's so so....confusing! I'm trying not to act like a asshole but I can't help it when he acts like one!" Skylar says. Another point she makes. Yes Harry and Skylar are both so confusing, yet they are so stubborn that they won't admit they want more than a 'hook up'. Or Skylar does, I don't know bout Harry...

I switched to ask Charlotte. I'll help each one of them if I have too. "So Char..."

Her face flushed."What?" Oh don't play dumb with me.

"You....and....LIAM!" I almost yelled.

"SHH, they'll hear!" She says nervously.

"You like Liam!" 

"SO! What if I do, he has a freaking gorgeous girlfriend back in London anyways." She crosses her arms in defeat. I came up to hug her as Kylie and Skylar did the same.

"Her names Danielle, she's a dancer and let me tell you she's gorgeous."

"I'm sorry Charlotte." Kylie says.

"It's fine, these feeling will go away soon....hopefully." 

"Let's go to bed? This tattoo starting to get itchy." I say.

Skylar passes me the tattoo gel to ice it up and get rid of the irritating heat.

"Lets."Kylie says.

NIALL P.O.V

[Harry]

Give you this, give you that

Blow a kiss, take it back

If I looked inside your brain

I would find lots of things

Clothes, shoes, diamond rings

Stuff that's driving me insane

[Harry]

You could be preoccupied

Different date every night

You just got to say the word

But you're not into them at all

You just want materials

I should know because I've heard