Chapter 7 *Move In With Us*

I arrived at my dorm around 4 in the morning. Luckily I only had 2 afternoon classes today so I can sleep the whole morning.

I unlocked the door quietly so I wouldn't wake up Charlotte. I closed the door silently and walked to my bed bunk. It was super dark in the dorm, carefully climbing up my bunk the lights turn on.

"WHAT HAPPPPENED!" Voices screamed that made me jump and fell right on my butt.

"Owwww!" I screeched. Shit that hurt so bad, my butt is NOT okay.

"Oh my Avery, you alright?" Kylie asked helping me up. I tried getting up but my butt is so numb so I fell back down again.

"Kylie don't drop her!" Charlotte says.

"You know guise, I'm just going to hangout here for a bit..." I said rubbing my throbbing ass.

They shrug.

"So what happened!" Skylar said sitting next to me.

"Full details please." Charlotte says taking a seat on her bed.

"HURRY UP WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR HOURS!" Kylie said jumping up and down.

"Okay okay!" I said annoyed. "Niall took me to a mountain top and we had my favorite foods thanks to you guise, and well we hugged," I murmured the last part "and kiss."

"AND WHAT?!" Charlotte asked.

"DID SHE SAY KISS?!" Skylar said with wide eyes.

"AVERY!" Charlotte says.

"YES WE KISSED. In his car!" I smiled thinking about that moment.

"Awwww!" They all chorused.

"Anything else?" Skylar asked.

"Well.....I'm no longer single." I smiled wide.

"AHHHHHHH!" They screamed and I joined with them.

There was a loud banging on the door. Charlotte rolled her eyes and got up to answer it.

"DO YOU REALIZE WHAT TIME IT IS?" Danika the dorm on the right to us yelled.

"LISTEN WE WERE DISCUSSING SOMETHING IMPORTANT AND IT CAN CHANGE MY BEST FRIENDS LIFE OKAY! SO WEAR SOME EAR PLUGS AND DON'T INTERRUPT US EVER AGAIN!" Charlotte screamed at her face, Danika looked like she just saw a ghost and nodded her head vigorously and disappeared in our doorway.

Charlotte shut the door uncarelessly and flopped to her position before we were interrupted.

"I hate living in this stupid dorm." She huffed crossing her arms.

"Right!" Kylie agreeing.

"So Mrs. Horan what time do you have class today?" Skylar asked jokingly.

"3:30 til 9." I replied.

My phone buzzed indicating I have a new message.

From:Da Boyfriend (yes Niall changed his contact name not me!)

Want to grab breakfast with me? Lads are coming so you can bring the girls? X

Me:

Okay what time and where?

From:Da Boyfriend

9?(: and that breakfast buffet around Hollywood blvd

Me:

Niallllll. That's too expensive my friends and I can afford it lol

From: Da Boyfriend

Babe you know it's our treat :) so yes? Well pick you girls up